xlvi. Spider

거미

거미

"I HATE SPIDERS!"

Bitna shrieked loudly as her waist was tightly clutched in one of the legs of the spider villain, the hair follicles running over her hands and making her wince in disgust. "Fuck! Shadow couldn't think of, I don't know, a fairy or something? Shit!"

"Bitna, stay calm," Taehyung called out, himself being held in the air as well as the spider villain created a monstrous web on the field goal of their school field.

"You should listen to your boy, young lady," the villain cackled, holding Bitna up into the air as her other six legs paced around the field. "If you want to stay alive to see your friends."

"Shadow's an idiot if he thinks he'll be able to defeat them. It's Lee Mina and Jeon Jungkook we're talking about, you fucking psychopath!"

"Bitna!" Taehyung scolded her, basically telling her not to make it worse.

The villain growled, swinging Bitna in the air for a second before sticking her onto the large web.

"Don't hurt her!" Taehyung yelled, watching as Bitna hung from the spider web, her arms sprawled out as her back stuck onto it like glue.

"This is disgusting!" Bitna whined, and before she knew it, Taehyung had joined her on the web, his arms becoming unmovable on the web. They were stuck, hanging on a web in the air, between the two poles of the field goal.

Meanwhile, Mina ran onto the field, her heart racing as she panted. She felt extremely weak, and she knew it was from the day before. She had yet to completely recharge, and it angered her that she couldn't do it quicker.

"Mina!" a voice called out, and Mina turned to see Jungkook, having caught up with her after noticing the villain on the field as well. "It's Bitna and Taehyung."

"I know," Mina swallowed, looking out to the opposite end of the field, where she saw Bitna and Taehyung struggling on the spider web. The villain stood beside them, obviously waiting for the two superheroes to show up.

"We can't transform," Jungkook pointed out. "Shadow has our transformers."

"I guess we'll just have to do it the old-fashioned way." She began to walk away before Jungkook grasped his hand onto hers, tugging at it slightly to keep her in place.

"Wait."

Mina hesitantly turned her head around, seeing Jungkook with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't ever ignore me again. We're partners, Mina. We do this together, or we don't do it at all. Okay?"

The desperate expression on Jungkook's face tugged at her heartstrings. It was never her intention to hurt him, after all, he was always there for her whenever. She needed him just as much as he needed her. Without the other, they couldn't go on.