34. Ready to let go

Thunder was rumbling loudly with the haeay rain.

Jin was sleeping in Jungkook's arm. This time it was not Jungkook but Jin who requested to stay because he was afraid of outside weather. The voice of thunder and pattering voice of rain was making him more anxious. Jungkook was caressing Jin's hair, making him sleep. It took much time for Jin to sleep.
Whenever thunderclap hit, he was flinching and squeezing his eyes forcefully. Jungkook was patting his forehead to make him feel calm. When he finally slept like a baby, Jungkook kissed him on his forehead. He slowly separated himself from Jin's grip and got up from bed. He gave another glance at him and leaned down to peck him on his lips, "Sorry for stealing kiss from you" he mumbled.

He headed to his room to take only jacket and moved down stairs to go outside. By the voice of steps, Hobi woke up who was still sleeping on the couch. Before he could ask anything, Jungkook left. Weather was really not good, so he was worried. He lay on couch again thinking he will go to his room when Jungkook will come back.

Thunder was rumbling. Lightning was striking. Heavy Rain was pouring. Still Jungkook managed to drive the car. He reached to the destination.

He knocked the door. He didn't expect owner will open it that early....it was 2'o clock afterall. Generally People sleeps at that time.

Taehyung looked at him. He was surprised but didn't show on his face. Just for a moment he checked and wandered his eyes to see, if anyone else's also came with him. But sighed when he saw noone.

"Who else's were you expecting" Jungkook asked still waiting for him to move so that he could go inside.
Taehyung just smiled in disappointment in response and shook his head and moved inside. He took out his one of hand which he was hiding behind. Jungkook looked at it, it was cigarette. He scratched his temple of nose in irritation. He too took one two step inside and wander his eyes to check his room.

"What have you became V hyung" Jungkook said in deep and low voice in disappointment.

Tae looked at where Jungkook's eyes were, he hissed looking at it like he was seeing this for the first time. Bottles of bear were scattering over floor, smoke was in air. Room was dark and total mess.
He sighed and placed the ashy tip inside surface of the ashtray and gently roll off the ash.
"Why are you here at this hour. Does Noone told you, this is the time of sleeping, you should not disturb others"

Jungkook smiled, "Just came for checking on you, as you are afraid of this whether, I thought you must have been scared and hid somewhere in corner like a cat" He said while sitting on the couch.

"I don't afraid of this anymore. I have different reasons to afraid of now." He sat on another corner of couch.

Jungkook looked at him once and soon averted his eyes, again searching for someone, "So? This is true that you live alone."

Taehyung didn't reply he just smirked.

"I think, I should tell all our Hyungs about this. And also should tell them what have I seen here. Specially Jin Hyung" Jungkook looked at the ashtray.

Taehyung stood up furiously, "What's your problem Jungkook, haven't you had done enough?"

Jungkook too got up and took one step closer to him, "Now, It's too much V Hyung, you should move in" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung scoffed, "You are telling me, like you care"

Jungkook chewed his inner cheek, "Don't you really want to meet Jin Hyung and solve the things, V Hyung"

"Why can't Jin Hyung come here, and take me with him" He shouted back with the cracking voice.

Jungkook scoffed, "Look at you, still your ego is more than your love for Jin Hyung".