28. No More Dream

Jungkook opened door of his room hastily and went directly inside bathroom. He was feeling so hot, the clothes on his was making it worst. He started the shower and let water ran through his head to make it cool. He closed his eyes, and he felt the picture of half naked Jin painted in his brain. He opened his eyes and looked at the mirror. His clothes already drenched completely. Droplets of water tapping on his hair to toe. He got rid of all his wet clothes and threw away. He looked down to his hard cock swinging perfectly. He took it in his hand rubbed tightly while closing his eyes slowly making little sound of pleasure.

"Why you left the dance incomplete and ran away?" A voice, a deep and slow voice made him open his eyes.

He looked at the mirror image. God, he looked beautiful, but... he frowned... Cothes covering Jin's body bothering him too much. Why should this beautiful, hot, sexy image of body was covered when he was standing naked there. He was drunk, totally drunk with the arousal. Not to blame him, Jin made it. All was his fault.

"What are you upto, what are you playing with" Again this voice made him to connect with the reality. Jungkook looked at Jin's eyes through mirror, still rubbing and thumping his cock wildly leaving slow moans. Jungkook's body went rigid when, Jin came forward and crossed his arms around Jungkook's waist and touched his length over his hand, "Let me help you" Jin whispered in his ear giving warm air on his nape through breathing. High volt electricity passed through Jungkook's ear to all over his body. He pulled out his own hand from his length immediately. He leaned back his head to settled on Jin's wide shoulder, hissed when Jin rubbed his cock head by his thumb. Jin started thumping his cock up and down keeping his grip tight. Stopping Jin's hand movement Jungkook turned to face Jin. He quickly captured Jin's lips nipping and sipping loudly. He shoved his tongue into Jin's mouth and explored thoroughly, "I...I want to go inside you... deep...so deep" Jungkook managed to talked in between kiss.
Jungkook removed all the troubled clothes which were disturbing Jungkook's eyes and then rolled Jin against the slippery and cold wall. His eyes wandered over Jin's perfect body, his long neck, his shoulder, his edges and curves of body... and...and perfectly rounded ass.
Pushing himself against Jin's naked body, his cockhead nudged against Jin's opening hole resulting moan from their mouth. Jungkook sinking his teeth into Jin's neck and shoulder and said sucking, "You...are so perfect. I love...to see you like this" still rubbing his cock on Jin's rim. Spreading his cheeks he slowly inserted his dick inside him. He hissed with the incredible feelings he was feeling right now. They were breathing between the small gasps. Jungkook was giving thurst harder and harder. He loved Jin's body, he was drunk looking at the figure infront of him. He closed his eyes to listen and admire the every and each sound of older escaping from his mouth. It making him more wilder to give him fast and hard thrust. He gripped Jin's hip to make it more perfect. His cock not getting enough, he wanted more...more...and more, "I love...ahhh...love you" Jungkook words sounds like moaning. He breathed heavily and his speed slowed when he came to climax. Giving couple of thrust his fluid released. His legs gave up and he made himself fall on his knees on the watery floor. He leaned down keeping his hand on floor for support. His breathing was high and loud. He gazed at the tiled wall of the bathroom where his fluid was spread.
He sighed deeply, "I love you Hyung" still looking at the wall, "I want you, I need you very bad....but...in reality. No more dreams...no, not anymore"

After cleaning himself, He dressed up nicely. His mind was not thinking straight, his mind was all mess. This was the high time, now he had to take step forward. He didn't want to see any distance between him and Jin. Jungkook stepped down the stairs with all the buzzing head. He sat on the dining where all were already sitting, chatting and laughing together. He moved his eyes through all the faces and frowned. His breathing suddenly gotten fast, because of the frustration may be.
"Where is he?" Jungkook asked with dry voice.