3. First time in BTS?

A

ll gathered at the dining table. It was rectangular shaped. Suga took a seat on the head of the table. His left side JK, Jin, Jimin. And right side Taehyung, Rm, Hoseok, and the girl. Everyone was starving as it was too late for dinner. On the other hand Taehyung had no appetite, since the beginning he did not touch the food in his plate.

Namjoon asked him, "Not hungry?"

Tae picked up his chopsticks and said in low voice, "No..I am eating"

Jin suddenly started talking, "Do you know why Ramyeon doesn't like to travel French,...." He asked but soon gave answer too "... because they all are Soggy"..(in Korean, French and Soggy sounds same)

All started laughing. Even Tae gave forced smile, exept Suga, he gave a irritating expression.

All were chatting and laughing. It was there rule that while eating you should forgot all your pain and enjoy food happily. As we all are struggling for food so be thankful and grateful for having good food and respect the food.

Jin was imitating moaning sound while eating. He took one big bite and moaned like it was too delicious, Jungkook was unable to control his laugh and looking fondly at his fake Maknae. Everyone was enjoying the food.

"Tae, what happened? Why are you not eating properly?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing happened Jiminshhi, I am eating" He replied.

"I guess, Tae again did something stupid that made Jin Hyung mad at him" Jungkook grinned.

Tae did not utter a word.

"Oh Jin hyung, look at the poor Tae, he has not even finished his half plate, atleast say something" RM complained.

Jin did not respond. He took last big bite with his chopstick, put in his mouth with big pout. He was expresionless.

After finishing a bite he finally spoke, "I am not mad at anyone" Coldness sipped through Jin's voice, "One should be responsible for his own mistakes. We are so careless because we know whatever we do, there is our Hyungs who will take care of everything. But they must know we are not going to remain together forever"

V was trying to hold his tears, he was at the verge of crying. 

Seeing this Jungkook frowned, "Hyung, please don't talk so rudely. Can't you see V Hyung is already in guilt for whatever mistake he did . Leave it already"

"Kookie baby, Sorry if I sound rude. I didn't mean to hurt anyone" Jin's cold voice changed to Normal.

One droplet of tear that V was trying hard to hold for a long time fell from his one of the eye. V suddenly wiped it off. He is indeed ready to take all the blame on himself and ready to listen his Hyung scolding but the way Jin was talking without even looking at V and the word 'anyone, someone' made him cry.

"You all continue with dinner, I should be get going, I am sleepy" Jin sat up from his chair about to move with yawning but again sat down, "Ohh yes, how did we allot the rooms?"

"As like usual, paper scissors rules" J hope replied.

"Ohh..." Jin grinned looking at Suga "We are destined roommates though"

"Yahh...my bad luck" Suga replied.

"Ahhhh..how could you say that, you don't like sharing room with your Hyung" Jin yelled.

"It's not about you, it's about your dongseng who invades everytime and anytime to our room, which disturbs my peace" Suga answered with complaining sound.