12. Paradise

Tae waited for Jin, he took longer than expected but he did not call him thinking let him enjoy some time with his friend, as they don't get much time to spend with their friends outside the BTS members.

He already was too overwhelmed by Jin's love and his thoughtful letter. He was giggling, dancing and waving around empty house. He played some romantic songs on TV and went to make coffee because his head was aching because of wrong time long sleep. He was having his cup of coffee when he heard door bell. He had butterflies in his stomach thinking it was Jin. He couldn't even swallow one sip which was in his mouth. His hand was trembling when he placed cup on table. He got up rubbing his both palms with each other to get rid of nervousness. He was not understanding why he was so nervous without a reason. He opened the door and saw Jin, who was standing with the support of edge of door wall with his wide smile and hooded eyes, "Hii...baby"

"Are you drunk" Tae narrowed his eyes.

Jin shook his head, "yes.." Tae didn't understand Jin as he said yes but shook his head in denial.??, 'he surely is drunk'

Jin continued, "Yes...I drunk in your love"

"No Hyung, you had alcohol...too much alcohol" Tae pressed his lips to hide his laugh.

He removed his hand from wall, push himself inside and closed the half opened door. He wrapped his one hand around Tae's waist and pulled Tae towards himself. Jin then leaned back to the closed door ofcourse for support. He looked at Tae's face curiously, he fondled with his bangs on his forehead. His eyes were moving all over his face, his eyes, his lips, nose.."Tae, what you doing to me?".. He said with hoarse voice.
Tae opened his mouth to say something rather to question but Jin put his index finger on his lips, "Shhh..." he then rolled his finger over his lip and playing with his lower lips. He tilt his head with his half opened eyes and sucked his lips softly and slowly. He then touched his cheek and said in husky voice, "My Life wasn't as restless as this earlier, Tae. What happened now ..you were always around me but this time I am feeling different.
I was with my friend, you were not even around me, but still your presence started rising inside me. I don't wanted to waste a single second without touching you. Am I getting obsessed with you, Tae?. Tell me..." He asked Tae but without listening his reply he continued again, "Even if it is yes, I don't regret it. I want you because it feels good"

Tae's heart started pounding loudly, he wished Jin could not listen it. He replied jokingly to just make temperature low, "Is it you or hooch talking?"

Jin tsked, "Tae?... look into my eyes, what do you see?" He blinked twice and tried to make his eyes big.

Tae touched his cheek and looked at his eyes like searching something, "Uhh..let me see...I can see.."

"Tell me what you see" Jin asked again looking at Tae's wandering eyes.

"L...L..Lust" Tae laughed loudly seeing Jin's face expression changing.

Jin laughed too and tickled him, "You ..you see only lust huh?"..

"No ..no sorry..ha ha ha ... sorry". Tae was laughing because of tickling.

Jin interwined his fingers into Tae's and dragged him towards bedroom. He was trembling while walking. "Hyung Hyung!!" Tae called him giggling. "let me take you there, you are totally drunk, I should be the one who support you"

Jin turned to face Tae and said with low and deep voice into his ear, "No matter how much drunk I am, sick or even dead I will always support and protect you"

"Hyung!!...you are exaggerating" Tae frowned.

Jin squeezed Tae's shoulder with his arm, "I mean it"

They reached to bedroom, there was big sliding door besides bed which was hiding behind grey coloured curtains. Jin slided curtains and opened sliding the glassed door. Then he pressed the switch as a result, all sparkling, shining lights gliding outside. Tae popped out his head from behind of Jin to looked at the arrangement. His eyes were wide open looking at the decoration. It was a big spaced balcony looking like terrace. There were lots of plants arranging at one side. Every plant consists of flowers with different different colours. On the other side there was rectangular sized foamed mattress arranged horizontally. Silky white bedsheet was placed on this foamed mattress which was covering with white net around it from top. Infront of mattress there was a creation of big heart drawn with red petals of rose. Under this heart, electric candles were arranged systematically with the alphabetic letters which can be read as 'I LOVE YOU'