19. Vacation

["Hello"]

"Hi Tae, how are you?"

["Not so good, how can I?..you are not with me"]

"It's just day one Tae, 30 days to go"

"...."

"Tae, say something"

["Why did you leave without telling me? I am feeling incomplete without your goodbye kisses"]

"...."

["Hyung"]

"Hmm"

"You were talking about the punishment that day when you did hurt me, Remember?"

["Hmm"]

"So, now two punishments?" Tae said with a devil smile.

Jin smiled, "That bound to be happen but, we will see who will be giver and receiver ....of punishments."

Tae exhaled heavily, ["I am waiting for this day, Hyung"]

Jin gulped and closed his eyes, he could hear his unsystematic heartbeat just to think about it, "I gotta go Tae, talk to you later. Bye"

["Hyung?"]

"Yes"

["I miss you"]

"Hmm"

["I love you"]

"Hmm"

["Can I call you anytime?"]

"Hmm"

["Bye"]

Jin was experiencing this feeling for the first time. It was just day one and he was missing Taehyung already. It was hard for him to express so he convinced himself by saying maybe it was a habit for them, so they are feeling such a way, after someday they will be used to this as well, staying away from each other. He sighed and started to distract himself. He remembered he dialled Jungkook's number many times but he neither received the call nor called him back. He decided to message him instead.

"Hello Kookie"

Message delivered but not seen

Jin inhaled deeply and sent another message.

"Kookie, Hyung missing you. Call me back whenever you are comfortable talking with me."

Jin shoved his phone thinking Jungkook not gonna reply to him so soon.

But his phone beeped earlier than he expected. He took his phone in his hand to check. He received a message from Jungkook.

"Hyung, I am good. Don't worry about me"

Jin Hyung typing.....

Jungkook holding his phone staring at the screen.

"Look, I know you are good, truth is you are the best instead😊"

Jin made JK smile, and Jin knew that.