5. Miss you

Everyone gathered at the dining table. Tae was the last one. He sat besides Aara, "Good morning all".

Everyone relieved listening to Tae's cheerful voice. Jimin was surprised because he was the one who saw Tae's condition last night, but he was happy to see him like this finally.

Tae sat comfortably and started wandering his little eyes making it big forcefully, He lifted one pot "Wow Hyung, You cooked Japchae. How thoughtful you are. I love you Hyung" He took large portion of item and place the pot on same place and gave flying kiss to Jin.

Jin shocked by seeing younger in different mood, He couldn't control his ears from getting red, "uhh...that, Jungkook insisted" he said without looking at him.

Jungkook looked at Jin with biting his own cheek.

"Ohh Jungkook ah, you are my one and only one. Love you bro." He said with mouthful food.

"Yeahh.. Actually Jin Hyung was going to cook it at dinner but I told him to do it now, I care for you, you know", Jungkook winked at Tae.

Tae smiled and got busy in eating. Some chattering started. Tae lifted meat portion by his chopsticks and placed at Aara's plate

"Try this it is so tasty" he said in low voice but could be heard by everyone. They were talking and Jin was continuously looking at them while fiddling with his own chopsticks.

"I will make dinner in the evening, you must be tired, You should have waken me up Jin Hyung" Suga stated

"I helped Him, appreciate me as well Yoongi Hyung" Jungkook intervened.

Jin did not respond as he was busy looking at Tae and Aara's interaction.

Tae spoke out of nowhere even without looking at Jin, "Don't you have an appetite, Jin Hyung?"
"You are not eating" Tae Now looked at him directly. They made eye contact. Jin startled and dropped his chopsticks. When he bent to collect it, he realised he was staring at Tae like an idiot. He shrugged off his embarrassment and sit to eat again, "I am eating"

Everyone laughed, Tae smirked a little

"What happened Jin Hyung?, You ok?" Namjoon teased, "Why everyone acting weird these days yesterday Tae and now Jin Hyung."

"Yayy.. don't say anything to my Hyung, this weird creature made so delicious food today" Jimin was enjoying food by making 'Nom Nom' voice.

"Ahh.. these kids thinks that I am one of their age" Jin pretended being frustrated.

"Ofcourse not Hyung, we don't think that you are our ege, we think you are younger than us" Jungkook laughed so did everyone.

After having heavy lunch everyone dispersed to their respective rooms, while Tae and Jimin was doing dishes.

On other side Jin knocked the door, he heard the voice coming from inside,

"Come in, door is already open"

"Hi, what's up?" Jin greeted.

"Ohh Hi Jin.. I ..I mean is it ok if I called you Jin" She hesitated.

"Yeah yeah, you can, you are older than me afterall" He said loudly then in low voice, "Although elder than 2-3 months".

"Yes" She said subconsciously, then suddenly raised eyebrows, "how do you know my age".

"Ofcourse I found your identity, sorry I guess, it is not good manners. But had to do" He made a grimace face.

She stared at him for some time,"it's Okay, I understand"

"By the way, did you eat well?, I observed you ate little"