18. Don't let me go

It was midnight, stars were shining in the sky. And Tae was busy looking at the moon of his heart. He was cursing time as time was flying fast for him; he was holding Jin's hand tightly while sleeping. The essence of sex was still scattered inside his breath. He wanted to spend more time with him, more cuddles, and more kisses, more Jin..

But he did let him sleep and rather choose to spend time watching Jin. His closed eyes, his nose, his lips, his lips, his lips..."How can I help myself not to miss him? .. his lips?" Tae murmured.

"You should take a beauty sleep, Tae. Otherwise, you will look like a ghost tomorrow at the shoot," Jin smiled, still closing his eyes.

Tae startled from his thoughts, "Hyung, are you not sleeping?"

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Jin opened his eyes.

"Hyung, I ___don't want to go on vacation this time., I want to spend time with you," Tae said.

"Sure you do." Jin smiled and said sarcastically.

"Hyung!! I am serious."

"Ok, now, go to sleep. We will talk on this tomorrow. " Jin turned on his one side, showing his backside to Tae.

Tae quickly turned Jin's back again. "Why didn't you plan for going somewhere,.. someplace you want to visit?

"First thing I don't like wandering alone, and this time some place I want to visit is my home, to rest, sleep and eat only," Jin replied.

"Why_ don't you want to go with me?" Tae asked curiously.

"No, you enjoy your solo trip, Tae. You already planned,"

"I can change my plan, Hyung," Tae said excitedly.

"Ohh? Nice plan to make a headlines?" Jin giggled. "We will see next time, this time you enjoy your me time and it's our rule not to meet each other on the vacations so keep it like this only"

Tae pouted, "Okay...So?,"

he climbed on Jin,

"If we planned, where would you like to go with me?"

"Ohh, you will take me?"

"Of course, you're my boyfriend; it's my job to take care of your choices and fulfil your wishes."

"Ohh I see" Now Jin grabbed Tae's waist and made a turn with him to climb on Tae, "If you talk about my wish, take me to the place, where I could find only you, where you only will be my clothes, where I... I can start my morning with you and end my nights with you, where we can sleep all day and stay up all night," he said in a smokey voice, kissing all over his face.

Tae could feel the heavy breath of Jin all over his skin. "Hhyyung... You..uhh... Your words make me turn on, " breathing a little loudly.

"You are so weak, V." Jin teased and bite V's earlobe.

....

Both were panting heavily after a second round, they were lying on the bed side by side, chest going up and down., "So...today night will be our last night for together sleeping," Jin said while breathing heavily.

"Hyung, don't say that. It won't be our last, it... It's just like we will have a small break, and we will go back together." Tae sat up on the bed and said furiously, narrowing his eyes.

Jin laughed. "As if I said, and it will happen."

"Hyung ..Nooo," Tae yelled.

"Okay, I am sorry... Come here.." Jin stretched himself to kiss on his lips and said, "We are dirty; let's clean ourselves and go to sleep; we have work."