11. First official date

"Tae? Wake up, we need to leave soon"

Jin tried to wake Tae up earlier than expected, Jin was totally ready and waiting for Tae to get ready to leave.

Tae got up from bed and was looking at Jin recalling all the things happened Yesterday.

"Hyung?" He called Jin with puzzled voice

"Yes Tae"

"Uhh I..I love you?" Tae stated but sounded rather like questioning.

Jin sat on bed beside Tae and said "I love you too Voo, all okay?" Jin touched Tae's forehead by his back side of palm.

Tae sighed, "Yes Hyung, I am all okay, I will go shower first and get ready" He said with enthusiasm.

"Hey Voo, don't waste time taking bath now we already had last night, now we are getting late, go get ready" Jin said while packing his stuff in his bag.

"Ohh yeah, we had bath together before going to sleep" He blushed.

Jin looked at him with smile and he blushed too.

After greeting Jin's father and mother, they left. Jin was driving and Tae sat on passenger seat

"What was Eomma saying to you?" Jin asked while taking out car from parking.

Tae said while blushing, " She said she is happy for you to finally dating someone and said that date of yours must be good person to make his son this happy"

Jin smiled, "So..,she was praising you?"

Tae shyed,"Hyung, can I asked you one thing?"

Jin nodded

"Uhh..Are you really happy?"

"Ofcourse I am happy, have you forgotten last night?..Ahhh that was so good" Jin said in moaning voice.

"Ahh Hyung, not about that" Tae embarrassed.

Jin laughed,"Won't you do it again?"

"I am not gonna talk with you" Tae tried to change the topic.

"You know, in bed you are totally different person, a monster" Jin was totally in teasing mood.

He received some messages on his phone and he just glance and locked the phone.

Tae was observing Jin, he was in something else. He is suddenly taking pause while talking. He is looking at phone. And even not receiving the particular call of same number. Tae was finding something fishy but didn't ask till he realised they were not on the way towards home but some different road.

"Hyung, where are we going?" Tae Asked confusingly.

"I am taking you to one of my favourite place, you wanted to spend little more time only with me, right?" Jin said smiling.

"Really!!!, Hyung..I am so happy, It's our date?" Tae literally jumped on his seat with excitement.

"Yessss...our first official date" Jin confirmed.

Tae gave his boxy smile

"What have you told to others?"

"No need to tell them, though I have already informed them that we will be late..we will reached by midnight." He was calculating time in his mind.

"You told them that we will be late and they didn't asked back the reason why?" Tae asked unbelievably

Jin laughed, "it is because I informed to Namjoon not Kookie"

"Don't you think he will get angry" He said in low voice.

"He is already angry at me, he didn't picked up my call, Pabo Jungkookie,..."