25. So far away

2 days past with heavy schedules. They prepared a comeback song. Lyrics done, music done, composition done. They were busy with the singing practice now. They worked very hard past two day, hardly having time to sleep. But whenever they went for sleeping Taehyung giving reasons for not able to sleep with Jin. Jin was getting irritated by these reasons but could say nothing. Instead he found out Taehyung is sleeping with JK from last 3 days. Whenever he reasoned to sleep with JK, he was getting anxious. Because of whatever time they were getting to sleep, Jin couldn't sleep in that time also. He was tired, he wanted to talk this with Tae and cleared the things but his nature wouldn't let him do that.
On the other hand, JK is being too close with Jin. This was not new, but this time it was different. Every little thing happened with him, he was sharing it with his Jin Hyung. While sitting, eating, practicing, going anywhere, JK was always beside Jin. He never left him alone. Even He started flirting with Jin. Here Jin completely stopped calling him as his baby as he was no more his baby. He rather started act like bold with him, being more flirtatious. Jin was taking him jokingly, what else he could do. Jungkook, after that drunken confession never said he really loved him. He wanted to tell JK he can't give him love like he wanted but he even did not know if he really loved him or it was just drunk talk. Even he wanted Taehyung to be ready to tell everyone about their dating with each other so that there won't be any confusion but Taehyung is not ready and this thing also was getting into his head.

He took little break with the song practice where only vocal line was singing. He went to dance studio for a change. Hobi was already there setting the dance steps with choreographers. Jin entered and sat on the floor looking at dancing Hobi with smile. Hobi smiled back and stopped dancing. He went towards Jin, wiping sweat on his forehead and sat beside.

"Hi Hyung, how's practice going on?"

"Great, I am really enjoying the singing. It's well written...What about the dance choreography. Please keep it little easy Hope"

Hobi chuckled, "You will be happy to know, I am adding some dance move with you and Tae"

"Why?" Jin queried thinking deeply chewing his lips

"Because You guys like that and also ARMY does. And me too" Hobi winked.

Jin chuckled

"You don't want it?" Hobi asked sarcastically.

"I..don't know really" Jin said

"What? You really don't want it?" Hobi asked surprisingly.

"Not like that...I would like it but I don't know about Tae" Jin said still thinking deeply.

"About Tae, ohh Hyung asked me he will be super happy. And can you not be sure about Tae, your boyfriend?" He said whispering last two words.

"He is acting differently these days Hobi" Jin looked at Hobi and continued, "You know, I thought there is something weird going on between JK and Tae" He stopped looking at Hobi checking his expressions.

"What do you mean weird?" Hobi asked confusingly.

Jin sighed deeply and told him the conversation he heard of Taekook.

Hobi laughed, "You really think anything like this could happen between them. Eeeuuu I literally feeling like puking at this thought. And Hyung you know both of them, they always talk like this. How can you you take them seriously on this talk. Sex?...!!! Between them no way Hyung"

"Why not?.. It is possible Hobi. It can happen with anyone but I don't understand why Tae is hiding this from me and even he is not spending time with me like before. At night he is giving me bulshit reasons about how he can not sleep with me but need to go and sleep with JK. And yesterday night he said he is too much tired and after taking shower he will sleep directly at his own room. I didn't mind, I gave him his space but at my surprise he was sleeping in JK' room. Even we are living under same room but feeling like he is so far away. I am thinking like I don't understand him at all" Jin spilled out all his frustration and sighed moving his hand through his hair.