29. You are my everything

Jin was quiet while rehearsing the dance and only talked while discussing the fact related their rehearsal. Jin was interacting even with Taehyung, but only when it was related work. Teahyung was totally frustrated with himself, only with himself. honestly.. how can he blame to anyone for this situation. but he knew whatever is happening is not healthy for their relationship. He had to do something and clear this mess.

About Jin, he was tired of his overthinking. He is not like this, if something is really bothering him, he would never think about this too much, rather he would tried to escape from the situation if it is not resolving. Even in this situation he wanted to escape but...but this time his heart was involved.

Since they returned to their place, he nowhere found Jungkook. He ignored at first thinking he might be near somewhere but now its been long but Jungkook did not return.

finally he asked team about his whereabouts. They looked at each other unbelivably.

"what?" Jin asked knitting his eyebrows.

"He left early, and when reason asked he said he would tell only his Jin Hyung and headed towards you" Namjoon told Jin, "Didnt he ran to you to tell?"

"He did....but he did not.. tell me" He said then looked at Taehyung who was looking at him already.

He moved his sight from him and picked his phone to call Jungkook, ....He did not receive.

Jin sighed and waited for Jungkook to call him back. but No. He was really too impatiant to wait. He called. He called again...again but no responses. Now he was getting panic. It was unlike him. he did not know why this was bothering this too much while other member were relaxed knowing Jungkook is busy somewhere. May be Jungkook was sucessful for making Jin habitual about him. Because now Jin wanted Jungkook near him all the time....?

When they wrapped up it was already night. They left for their place. When Jin entered the house, his first step was to check Jungkook in his room but at his surprised he was not there. he again called him and finally Jungkook received the call. No one talked, may be both were waiting for others voice first.

Jin heard the breathing voice of jungkook realizing there was something Jungkook wanted to tell, but hesitating.

Jin finally talked, "Why you left without intimating me"

"You missed me?" Jungkook's heart was pounding abnormally.

"Where are you?" Jin asked without replying to his first question.

"Rooftop.... waiting for you" Jungkook managed to talked and hung up the call. His hand was shivering, his heart was beating fast, he touched and squeezed his stomach when he felt knot in his stomach.

Jin did not changed the clothes or anything, directly headed upstairs. he was feeling differnt, may be he knew why he found Jungkook so nervous. He was ready to answer Jungkook today. Yes, he wanted to clear out everything so Jungkook wont suffer more. He wanted to convince him telling him that it was just infactuations and he will move on. He was confident that he could do it.

But when he reached, his thought stopped at instant when his sight fall on the scene infront of him. His all confidence faded away. he was totally blank and agaped unconsciously.

Lamps were hanging in the balcony. And on the floor, candles were liting all over the ground spreaded wherever eyes can go, only kept empty space for walking towards the table with two chairs facing each others. On table two bottles of wine placed on the table with two glasses, clearly the wine bottle was Jin's favourite one. Jin was shocked looking at the arrangement, when did he managed to do that, ohh he went early just because of this? but why?. Jin wanted that Jungkook would confessed about his feeling as early as possible so that he will clear the things, sooner is better because hurting Jungkook would be the least thing he will think of. He wanted to tell him whatever he is feeling about him can be all infactuation, he should move on and wait for better one. but looking at the scenary, he didnt know how to tell him, it was too much, too much for Jin. How could he reject and hurt Jungkook. he was still standing shocked at the entrance, did not know how to proceed.