1. Last Confession

"Where are you taking me"

"We are about to reach Hyung, just wait"

"Are you kidnapping me" Seokjin asked while looking at Taehyung from corner of his eyes.

"That time yet to come" Taehyung smirked.

Jin busted into laugh, "That means one day you will kidnap me?"

"Yes, even I told you this on camera"

"Haha, that is actually good for me, I will have proof that you kidnapped me"

"I don't mind if I get caught" He smirked devilishly

"Enough with the words now, tell me where are we going first" Jin tried to change the topic nervously.

"Why are you being impatient" Taehyung said directly looking at Jin's eyes.

Jin broke the eye contact and said pouting "Ok I won't say anything now"

But Tae was still looking at him. 'He really is handsome' he thought to himself.

After few minutes they reached to the destination. Both got out from car. Jin was busy looking around, trying to remember the place... He was looking at the big bridge above water. There was no street light, only shining full moon was breaking the darkness. Tae was talking with Staff who dropped them and then car drive away leaving both of them behind.

"Hey Voo, why you asked hyung to leave, it is not like we are spending whole night here. If someone sees us it will create controversy and I don't want it... You know right?" Jin started his rapping.

"Oo no Hyung, just don't start sulking again and no one comes here"

Seokjin rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Why are we here?" He asked bluntly.

"Do you remember this place?"

"No." Jin tried to look away so that Tae will not be able to see his face which was blushing a little now.

"Four years ago we were here after our concert in this country like today and I did confess my feelings to you for the first time... do you really not remember?"

"No." Jin said still looking away.

V touched Jin's chin with his forefinger and thumb and slowly turned his face towards him "Okay...so you want me to remind you" his deep and low voice made Jin to give up on his not remembering game.

"Ok ok... I do remember. But why we are here today, anything special?"

"Yes"

Jin was looking at Taehyung letting him continue 'what is running in his mind'

"You know why this place is special for me" V broke eye contact and continue talking "that confession I made was my first time, first time of telling you about my feelings and was the last time you took me serious. After that no matter how many time I told you, you never took me seriously and treated me like I'm still a kid"

"You are a kid, Voo" Jin chuckled looking at him

"No.. no Hyung 'not today' I don't want you to take me lightly today. I am not a kid anymore, can't you see" Tae took one step back and tried to show him his grown up body.

Jin tried to hid his smile and took one step back, fold his arm and said with straight face "So... show me, how grown up and matured man you are!"

Tae took couple of step towards Jin to cover the distance between them. He stared into Jin's eyes with serious face and said "I love you Jin Hyung, I can tell you this each and every second till my last breath but I don't want you to get sick of it. And that's why I want to make this last time at the same place of the first time. That is not like I am tired, this is because I don't want you to get tired of me buzzing around you."

"I..I don't mind you buzzing around me,.. who doesn't like attention?" Jin turned his side and murmured with the calm voice with the same tone of river he was now looking at.

"Even I don't mind giving attention to you and I can continue giving it my whole life but sometimes I also want your attention Hyung, if you can not I am still okay with that. But I don't like when you give attention to someone else" Tae still was in serious mood. He surely had decided to finish this conversation today itself before going back to their hotel.

"V ..you know that you all six are same for me, I love you all same. We are family. I told you not to get jealous of them least" Jin said looking at him.

Tae got irritated and grabbed Jin's sholder and looked straight to his eyes "Jin Hyung, here I am talking about only myself. My love for you increasing day by day. I can't control it anymore. And how can I possibly? When I first saw you I found you very calm and introvert, eventually I found you mischievous and talkative. You are very caring and at the same time sulking. You are different in front of camera and different off camera. You sometimes show what you want and sometimes try to hide. You don't want anyone to predict you and ofcourse no one can. You are unique. This makes me even more curious to know about you. More I know you more I find your different shades and I fall for your all shades. You can not blame me for falling for you, anyone can and that's make me feel jealous. I don't mind loving you without condition. I never asked about your feelings towards me. Ofcourse one of the reason I am afraid that you will reject me. Sooner or later you will find your life partner and I am afraid that I will not be able to see that. I am scared if this is the speed of My love towards you I will reached to the stage where I will kill the person who will try steal you from me. Before it happens I want you to give me your answer, either accept my love or leave me broken and my heart shattered into pieces".

This was the first time Jin saw love, rage, restlessness, lust all of this at the same time in V's eyes.

'He surely is grown up man' Jin can see the boldness in Tae's voice and he definitely was looking hot that Jin couldn't deny. He understood that today he can not back up. He has to give him answer and tell him about his feelings towards him. But he was not sure what he was going to say. 'He will not understand', 'how should i explain to him, ' what if I hurt his feelings', all these thoughts were coming in Jin's mind, he was trying to calm himself down but couldn't help. How can he!!...there was a silence in this dark place. Only one sound can be heard...two hearts were beating rhythmically.

Tae released his hand from latter's shoulder and placed them on Jin's cheek. Tae was looking at Jin's plump lips which he adores the most "I... 'I'll show you' ...You said you like me buzzing around you then tell me later if you liked this too or not"

Tae leaned his head towards Jin's and tried to connect his lips to his

Jin was too weak to deny V's action. 'No No Jin, stop V from doing it' but he was unable to move. 'why I am not denying his actions...c'mon Jin show him you are his Hyung. This... This kid is trying to kiss me?..no no...why I am not stopping him, is it that what I want. What is happening with me. This is not right..stop himmm....'

****Click****

Sudden flashlight...