8. Fake love

"Finally...Home!!!!"

Finally they entered their first home. Yes It was not their second home but the first. They lived together more than they have spent time with their own family. No doubt they are so much involved with each other. Big hit company decided to give them one month vacation. It was just after this concert. But they have to wait for 1 week as one interview was scheduled already.

"Hyung, You are looking cute today" Jimin told while lying on sofa.

"Ohh Thanks Jiminahh" Jin did aegyo.

Jungkook laughed pointing at Jin. Jin too laughed at Jungkook's laugh.

"Kooka, come here. Sit with Hyung" Jin opened his arm.

Jungkook went and sat with Jin on couch and cuddled, "Hyung, can I sleep with you today?".

"Why?" Jin asked without releasing him.

"No particular reason, but feeling little blue" He pouted

"Ohh.. .my baby. Come sleep with me" Jin hug tighter.

Jin's phone rang. He freed Jungkook and pulled out his phone from his pocket. Jungkook gave a peek into his phone.,"Why Appa is calling you so frequently since last two days"

"Even I don't know why he was so impatient for me to come back at Seoul"..He gave a look to Jungkook and stood up, "I will take this, go get fresh, we will have lunch together"

Jin went to his room talking on phone. He was taking more time than expected. Actually he already hung up the phone but was not feeling like going outside his room. He was lying on his bed and staring at ceiling. He startled from his thoughts when he heard loud knock, "Hyung?.. Hyung? aren't you done, we are waiting for lunch"

"Kookie, I am not feeling like eating anymore. You go and start."

"Hyung? What happened" He concerned.

"Nothing baby, just need some time alone." He yelled from inside without bothering himself to get up.

"First eat, then you can have your alone time" He ordered.

"Kookie, go already" He sulked.

"You already know Hyung, I am not going to eat anyway if you are not coming. And I'm not going anywhere until you tell me What happened"

When Jungkook didn't listen any response from inside he stated, "Alright, I am gonna sit here, when you come outside you will find me here only". He sat down leaning to wall beside Jin's room door.,"My stomach is starving. I didn't even eat in flight. But you don't care. You are selfish and self centred. You think you can do whatever you want and I will fall for your stubbornness. But You are wrong. I am Jungkook..I will not..." Jungkook was blabbering without a pause.
"You never listen to me, do you?" Jin complaint, Jungkook stopped talking and looked up to see Jin, who was standing outside the room. He stood up quickly, "Hyung, why did you locked up yourself and didn't showed up for dining. You said we will eat together and...wait...where are you going, why you dressed up again?" Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Hey, breathe first" Jin caress his hair,"going home". He said while leaving the place.
Jungkook didn't move, Jin turned to look at JK, "What?.. let's go I don't have much time"
"Hyung, anything serious, why are you leaving suddenly. We just reached. You must be exhausted. Can't you wait for a week, you are going anyway" He asked worriedly.

"Baby, I have some errands to take care, will return back by tomorrow evening" He replied calmly.

"Anything serious?" He still didn't move.

"will tell you while having meal", Jin put his arm on JK's shoulder and made him walk with him.

********