17. I will take care of you

J

in forcefully opened his one eye when he heard a mobile alarm. he stretched his hand to pick up the mobile and stopped alarm while looking at screen with one of his eye half open.

He then checked on Tae; he was sleeping on his one side facing him. He was making a slightly annoying face due to alarm sound. Jin was smiling, watching him. He leaned to peck on his cheek. A small smile appeared on his face. Jin was looking at Tae amusingly. It was his favorite time while looking at sleeping beauty. Every early morning, when Jin looked at Tae, he always found it interesting; he never got bored. 

It was the time, he had to go to his room before anyone woke up. This is not like they never slept together before, but now, as they were dating each other, they were more conscious that no one would find out about them. 

Jin tried to move from the bed only to pick up his lying clothes on the floor but stopped when he heard whining Tae. He turned to see Taehyung, and he opened his arms still with closed eyes, portraying asking for sleep in his arm for a while. 

Jin smiled and lay into Tae's arms and adjusted himself comfortably.

"Please don't go!!!" Tae said in sloppy voice.

"I, too, don't want to go, V," Jin replied.

"Why are you so cold?" Tae asked, trying to open his eyes.

"Because I was leaving you, look..My body started warming as soon as you hugged me," 

Tae smiled and hugged him tight.

Jin started kissing his neck and backside of his earlobe.

"Umm..H..Hyung!!!...Don't do that," Tae said as trying to control his breath.

"Why??..Can't I even kiss my boyfriend?" Jin said without stopping kissing.

Tae said while giggling, "I know, How it starts and where it ends, Hyung."

Jin snorted, "So? What's wrong in it?"

"No, Hyung..." Tae chuckled because of tickling on his neck by Jin's kisses all over it.

"Why? We have only couple of days, after that we will be on 1 month brake." Jin said while pouting, "Won't you miss me?" He blinked multiple times.

"Of course I will, but I can't have a sex right now, my back is sore." Tae spiled out 

Jin got up on the bed. "What do you mean?"

"I am in pain," Tae said, looking at Jin.

Jin exhaled air from his mouth and said nervously, "Show me."

"It's not a big.. Just wait for some time; it will be fine, " Tae answered.

Jin didn't listen to him and removed the duvet, "Tae turned around."

Tae sighed loudly and lay on his stomach he was already naked. Jin grabbed Tae's lower back lightly and checked his compromised hole. "Oo....Tae..it's swollen."

Tae hissed in a pain when Jin touched his place, "It's good that there is no cut. Thank god. Why did it happen, though?" Jin said while checking again.

"Hyung, do you even know how many times we have already done, and again without lube and condom? Then, it is obvious, " Tae said nonchalantly.

"Why didn't you tell me before that you were being hurt, Tae? You are really so careless, " Jin said angrily, giving smack on his hips.

"Ahh, Hyung..." Tae whined.

Jin got up and moved towards bathroom, when he came back he said while looking at his phone, "V, I have arranged proper warm water bath tub for you, please go and lay into it for 15 min. I will be right back."