Chapter - 77 | Hates Him, Also Faiths Him

Start from the beginning

Dismantling the shackles of fear and hesitation, his legs began to walk in her direction, to have a "talk" with her.

Anokhi had left Mimi off at the canteen and was on her way to class. She was walking down the corridor when someone unexpectedly emerged in front of her, startling her.

She raised her head to look at the person, and there he stood, staring intently at her, and what his deep eyes "reflected" was enough for her to comprehend why he was there.

"Anokhi-..."

Averting her gaze from him, she stepped aside and began walking past him, as if he didn't matter.

It had become her habit to face him this way whenever he appeared in front of her at any time and from anywhere, but she didn't want to exchange even a single word with him.

"Anokhi please !...", pleaded Shaurya, but his request fell on deaf ears, and he had to turn around and follow her.

Anokhi kept walking, not paying him any attention, and she didn't even say anything to him, but he continued walking behind her, refusing to give up so easily.

Shaurya had come earlier on purpose in the vague hope of at least trying to speak with her, but it appeared that his efforts were futile because she wasn't in the mood to spare him even a mere glance.

She just kept walking, blatantly ignoring him, as if he didn't exist.

He speeded up his pace and took a step in front of her, testing her patience.

"Anokhi..."

"At least ek baar mujhe kuch-..."

"AB KUCH SUNNE KO BACHA HI NHI HAI SHAURYA SIR...", she retorted bluntly, her gaze fixed on his.

"Main pehle bhi aapse keh chuki hoon... Mujhe aapse koi baat nhi karni..."

"Please mera raasta chodhiye... Aur mujhe jaane deejiye...", she averted her eyes angrily.

Though she was heartbroken for him after learning of his façade through her baby girl's description of her interactions with "Laddoo" the day before, but it didn't take away her angst at him because the way he misbehaved with her was absolutely reprehensible.

Her iceberg of rage for him couldn't be melted in a single day, and she believed it won't happen anytime soon.

Shaurya was still not ready to back down and tried again.

"Anokhi... "

"Kam se kam mujhe khudko explain karne ka ek mauka toh do..."

She looked at him, questioningly, as she listened to his words.