22. Tong

I reached for the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it off. It was easy with his hands raised above his head to help. Taking mine off, I tossed it in the same direction. It landed on top of his; the perfect euphemism for what I wanted to be doing. I had to move off him to pull off my sweat pants. Exposing the fact that I was wearing his boxers.

"You go around wearing my underwear?" He asked sounding a little strangled.

"I wasn't going anywhere...if you haven't noticed."

I wasn't just talking about leaving my apartment. Hoping that my expression was enough to make it clear that I had a few ideas about what was going to happen. He was looking at me intently, but I wasn't having him getting distracted from my intentions for him.

I reached for his fly but the button wouldn't give. Not in the position he was sitting in.

"Help me, damn it," I growled with frustration and his chuckle at my expense was deserved.

"Whatever you say," He answered and had his fly open and his pants around his ankles in record time.

He kicked them off and pulled off his socks leaving him in his underwear to match my current state.

"Is there any reason you still have your boxers on?" I asked looking at the offending garment and then back at him.

"I was hoping you'd take them off for me."

I liked his thinking. But it would require some manoeuvring on my part. It would have been appropriately dramatic if I had been able to flip him over. Instead, I used the advantage of surprise to roll us so he was lying beneath me. Pushing my underwear down and kicking them away, I was ahead of him in that respect.

"Stay there and don't move," I instructed and Pok let his hands drop to his sides in the perfect show of submission.

It was so hot to see him letting me have my way. All I wanted was to please him, remind him he was safe with me. Show him that he could trust me again. The fact that he would allow it was both humbling and exciting. I could get used to that.

Smiling at him, I made a show of reaching for the waistband of his boxers. Reaching inside the elastic to feel the heat generating from his groin. Teasing him by running my fingers along the edge but not dipping any further. Not even when he arched into my touch in search of more stimuli.

I was doing all the things Pok had done to me just to see how he would react. I kissed his chest. Sucking a nipple into my mouth one at a time. Listening to him moan my name desperately felt immensely powerful. How far could I go before he couldn't take it anymore?

"Ungh..." I loved it when he lost the capacity for words when I rubbed him through the thin cotton fabric.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I asked continuing with the teasing and watching him close his eyes against the onslaught only to open them and stare right at me.

"Is there anything in particular you want? Do you want me to kiss you? Or perhaps, you want me to suck you." I said following my words with actions when I pulled his boxers down and watched his hard cock spring free. Taking the head between my lips and sucking the head.

"Tong...you're playing with fire."

I wasn't about to answer him. My mouth was full. But I could tell he didn't want me to stop. Not when his hand was in my hair holding me in place. Not pushing or pulling—just a steady physical anchor for himself and for me. I pushed his boxers as far as I could reach then combined my hands and mouth on him to drive him crazy.

"If you make me come like this, I'm going to leave you hanging and you can get off by yourself," he threatened.

"Will you watch me jerk off?"

"Ungh...fuck..."

I was tempted to make him come like that. I knew I could. But I wanted to feel him inside me; filling me. We'd just come to a better understanding and I wanted to seal our new reality with something that went deeper, further than a blowjob or a handjob. I wanted us to consummate this new version of who we were.

I still had the bottle of lube he'd brought the last time. I reached for it and poured a generous amount into my hand. I used one hand to coat him, continuously jerking him off slowly. Wanting to watch him and see him come apart. But I reached behind me and used my other hand to stretch and lubricate my entrance.

I positioned myself over him. Easing myself into a better position so his cock was lined up with my ass. Then I let gravity do its job as I lowered myself onto him. Pok opened his eyes wide when he realised what was happening. He thrust instinctively and I cried out at the sudden fullness of his penetration.

"Sorry...fuck. You are so tight. I can't...."

The death grip he had on my hips was probably for his own benefit but I needed it too. The reminder to take it slow, reaching me as though from a distance. Because I knew what he meant. He felt so good inside me, I didn't know if I could last.

But I was going to try. He had a death grip on my thigh. Almost as much effort was spent trying to hold me in place as to draw me closer. Our bodies joined together in carnal pleasure.

Lifting myself off him, I felt him draw out of my body, only to sink down again and have him stretch and fill me until I was afraid I would explode. His cock filling me up. My nerve endings singing. I repeated the move. Both of us crying out each time I raised up and lowered myself on him.

My cock was bobbing between us each time I moved. Pok reached for it. Fisting it. Stealing my rhythm and all capacity for thought. I was so desperate to come but I was desperate for it to last as long as possible.

Pok sat up and our bodies continued to rock against each other. But this angle was so much better because I could bend down and kiss him. Kissing and moving. Straining for breath. Straining for that added friction. Straining to get closer and closer until there was no space between us; we were one.

Then we were coming...together.

The split second when we could have figured out who fell first lost to the feeling of utter bliss. Our cries and moans and groans echoing back and forth between us. Just as the sensations were multiplied and magnified by our combined reaction.

Pok fell back on the bed and I collapsed on him. Breath coming fast and the deepest groan of satisfaction from Pok making my insides quiver. Both of us did the minimum to get comfortable before dropping back into the sleep we should have been enjoying in the morning before I run away.

I had no desire to move from the bed.

Thankfully Pok was of a similar mind.