17. Pok

I wanted him completely aware of what was going to happen. To understand that I was willing to go all the way. Maybe I had fallen into my own trap; grown stale and predictable. Or the opposite, so he no longer knew where he stood.

I reminded him by taking his cock into my mouth.

"Ah fuck," he cried out at the first swipe of my tongue along the distended vein that marked a line down his cock. Losing his breath when I teased his slit. Taking his glans into my mouth and sucking hard.

Tong tried to hold on to something but nothing would be enough. Not unless he held on to me. I drew him in as far as I could take him without gagging then pulled back slowly, using my tongue to tease all the sensitive spots along his cock.

I looked up at him shocked to find him looking down at me. Our eyes locked, as I continued to lick and suck him. The sounds coming from him following the same rhythm as my mouth. My own moans sending vibrations to him until he was begging. It didn't matter for what. I wasn't done teasing and tasting him. I wanted him so completely overrun by what I was doing to him that he would not remember his own name. He would have no room for doubt.

I teased his nipples with my free hand, causing him to throw his head back hard enough that I was worried when his head cracked against the wall. He didn't even notice. He was that far gone. I parted his legs so I could get to his entrance. The bottle of lube I now carried with me almost all the time coming in handy. His pleasure was in my care and I would always do my best. Tong seemed to like my best—when he stopped fighting me.

It was hard to ignore his cries.
The inspiring combination of, "Pok please...! Pok yes...! Pok...don't stop...! So good...."

I teased his entrance. Not going deep, just not letting him get away. I felt his body respond before he could speak. When he did, it was to warn me that he was close. I didn't need it. I wanted him to come. That was the whole point. When he tried to pull away, I sucked harder.

I felt his body stiffen. The grip he had on my shoulders tightening until it hurt. His body straining, reaching for completion. I gave him more; more suction, more caresses, more of me. Tong was so high he finally had to let go. I was there to catch him as he tumbled blissfully into his orgasm.

His cock pulsing in my mouth as I swallowed around him, squeezing the head of his cock. Taking everything he was giving me. Giving him even more pleasure. Drinking him down. Watching him completely at a loss for any response but to ride the wave of pleasure before he was crushed under it.

I kept him on the edge of arousal long after he'd come. Teasing his oversensitive body until he was fighting to get away from me because it was too much.

"Oh God...please," he choked out.

Perhaps I should have listened because he's legs gave out from underneath him. It was a good thing I was already on the floor. I catch him before he hurt himself. Getting up, I took him with me and pushed him onto the bed. Pulling off his remaining clothes now that I had full access. Tossing them away like they had offended me somehow.

It was so hard to be anything but my usual self; hungry for him. How could I win when he annihilated my control? I wanted him so badly, in so many ways. I didn't even have the wherewithal to take off my clothes. I just pushed my pants down as far as I could to expose my cock. I coated myself with the lubricant I had used to tease him with. The touch of my hand on myself too much.

Without further preparation, I entered him with one hard thrust. He cried out. I cried out. I knew I needed to slow down or I would hurt him but I couldn't even take a full breath. I held on to him for long minutes. Trying to come to terms with my weakness; the impossibility of ever keeping any part of myself from Tong.

Then he pulled me to him, inviting me to move.

"Fuck...you are so perfect." For me. Only for me.

We moved together. Flipping him over so he was on top, I needed him to decide how fast or slow we could go. My position beneath him making it easier to stroke him and tease him and touch him. His cock, having revived from his first orgasm, was hard and leaking. How could he doubt what he was to me? Maybe there was a disconnect between his body and his brain because his body knew me.

"My Tong..." He needed reminding.

The gasp might have worried me if he didn't look like I had just given him a prize. So maybe he did know. Maybe he understood even better than I gave him credit for. Watching him when I held his hips and thrust into him. The way he vocalised his pleasure along to mine. The consisted ebb and flow sending shivers of sensation to every part of my body.

"I'm so fucking close..." I told him but I wanted him there with me.

When he leaned forward and took me in his arm, sitting up so we were closer. I wrapped my arms around him. Holding him tight enough that he could barely move and his body was just undulating over me while I thrust into him. His mouth seeking mine in a kiss I had not initiated.

I felt it then—the contraction signalling his second orgasm of the night. I couldn't hold on any longer. I came hard. Tong's spasming ass milking me of every last drop of ejaculate like a greedy siphon. Then he collapsed onto me. My core training keeping from falling. I lowered myself back onto the bed, taking him with me. Keeping him connected to me until my cock softened and slipped out of his body.

His gentle snoring was the best indicator of how tired he was. But I wasn't going to let him sleep covered in cum. I cleaned myself in the bathroom then cleaned him up before dressing him in a pair of my boxers and a clean t-shirt. He barely stirred and I didn't want him to. I just wanted to hold him while he slept.