I-Land Behind (7+8)

"Can I have this?" Heeseung asked and started to grab the signed board. "Just leave it for now" I said and smacked his hands away. "What are those? Why are there so many?" He started asking and pointed to Ni-Ki's new collection of hanboks.

"They're all mine!" Ni-Ki teased. "That's not fair. Can I have one outfit, Ni-Ki?" Heeseung pouted. Ni-Ki immediately shook his head no and started making a funny face.

"Hyung, what did you get?" Ni-Ki asked and started opening up Jake's present. "The letter, isn't it amazing?" Jake asked. "This is so amazing!" Ni-Ki exclaimed. "Yea it is" Jake said.

"Wow, I wish I had a fountain pen like this" I gasped and looked at the pin. "Look at this" Jake said and showed us 'From RM' engraved on the notebook. "Wow!" Me and Ni-Ki gasped.

"Can I have this?" Ni-Ki asked. "Nope" Jake immediately said. "Can I have it?" I asked as he gave me a funny look. "I just told Ni-Ki no! I'm definitely not saying yes to you" He said.

"I tried" I shrugged and grabbed my clothes. "Now, hurry out" Jake said and led me out of the room before shutting the door behind me.

(I-Land Behind/ EP 8)

"It's zombie number 2~" Sunghoon teased as I stumbled out into the living room, rubbing my eyes. "Yo, shut up!" I mumbled in English before lying back down on the couch. "Your hair is really tangled" Ni-Ki told me.

I looked up at him and gave him a glare before lying my head back down.

"Ni-Ki~" I called and ran into the pantry to find him grabbing a snack. "I saw the staff member get off the roof, let's climb up there" I said. "What if we get caught?" He asked.

"Eh! We'll be fine" I shrugged and grabbed his wrist. "Now, hurry!" I quickly said and pulled him to the balcony. "Why do you need an Ipad?" He asked. "Don't worry, just climb!" I said and started pushing him up the ladder.

After Ni-Ki got done climbing, I started to climb with the Ipad in my hand and crawled onto the roof. "Woah! The breeze is amazing" Ni-Ki gasped and spun around a bit.

"It's really nice up here!" I laughed and took a picture of him. "Let's do one together" He said as he came close and I snapped a picture of us real quick.

"Let's just sit down on the edge and enjoy the nice breeze" I said and sat near the edge. I held the Ipad in my hands and let my hair blow in the wind.

"This is the best spot to stargaze" Ni-Ki told me. "Yeah" I nodded. I looked around at all the trees and just stared into the green abyss.

But, you know whenever you get that urge to randomly harm whatever is in your hands? Yeah, well, I had the urge to throw the Ipad off the roof.

"What if I just threw this Ipad off the roof?" I asked Ni-Ki as he gave me a concerned look. "What are you thinking?" He asked and I started to laugh. "Really! What if I just threw it towards the trees?" I said.

He gave it another thought, then nodded. "I'm sure they won't notice" He said and helped me up to my feet. "Plus, there are no cameras up here so no one will ever know" I said and he nodded again.

"I'll throw it" I said and wound up my arm. "Hit that tree" Ni-Ki said and pointed to the closest tree. "Let's try" I nodded.

I threw the Ipad as far as I could and it didn't hit the tree, but definitely hit the ground. We both stared at it before looking at each other, then saw a staff member walk out of the building where no cameras were. Oh shit.

"Go! Go! Go!" I whispered and started pushing Ni-Ki back towards the ladder. We both quickly climbed down and sprinted inside. I wonder if it actually broke. "You think it broke?" I asked Ni-Ki. "I don't think so, I think we're in the clear" He said.

Yeah, the staff later caught us after reviewing footage and they weren't happy. I promise, it was the ghost that roams I-Land, but they just wouldn't believe me for some reason.