I-Land EP 10 (Part 3)

"What is it?" Jungwon asked. "Hello, everyone. How's the practice going for the 3rd test?" The commentator asked. "We have something special for you tonight. Please go outside of the building now" He said.

"What is it! What is it!" Heeseung shouted and stood up. "We're going outside!" Daniel exclaimed and jumped up. "Outside?" Jungwon asked. "Guys, I'm saying this all the time, but these things aren't necessarily good" Jay said.

"He was smiling!" I said. "But his face looked kind of happy" Heeseung said. We were all freaking out over the surprise. "I'm going to change my clothes" Heeseung said and ran off. "Me too!" Daniel exclaimed and ran after him.

"I need to grab a hoodie" I said and ran off.

I sat out in the Living Room with the others as we waited for the rest to get done. After they finished, we all started to walk back to the lobby and head outside. "It'll be golden if our parents are here" Jungwon said. "No way, it can't be. My parents can't come from Australia" Jake said.

"Yeah my parents won't come from Japan" I said. We walked to the front door as it spun open and we saw a light outside. "There's a light," I gasped. Ni-Ki held my hand as we walked behind everyone and followed them to the side of the building.

"Are we going to watch a movie?" I heard Jay ask. "Let's watch Emily's reality show" Sunghoon teased. "I will burn this place if we watch my show" I mumbled and walked over to the seats with everyone. I sat down in between Jake and Ni-Ki as we turned towards the screen. "What would it be?" Sunoo asked.

"What video would it be?" Heeseung asked. "It's going to be a video for sure" Daniel said. The screen started to change as we all gasped. "Global fans who are rooting for you, from over 173 countries have sent video messages for you" The voice said.

"Wow!" I gasped. To K. The screen read as a video played. I was excited to get videos and see who has all been supporting me throughout my time in I-Land.

"To Emily" Ni-Ki read. A group of girls popped up on the screen in volleyball uniforms. "No way!" I gasped.

"E-Chan! We miss you a lot!" The shouted together in Japanese. "It's been a long time since we've seen you after you left Japan, so when we found out you were on I-Land along with Ni-Ki-kun, we were stunned and we're determined to vote for you everytime" My old teammate said. "Every Friday, we gather together and watch I-Land. We miss playing volleyball with you because it's weird to play without our strongest spiker, so we hope someday we can all play again" Another teammate said. "E-Chan, Hwaiting!" The yelled together and held up some of my old volleyball photos.

"I miss them so much" I said as another video popped up. "Emily! Hello" Someone said in english. "Whenever I saw a girl on I-Land, I was shocked and didn't know how to take it. But seeing you with all the boys and becoming good friends so quickly with them, makes me want to become your friend as well! I hope you debut. Hwaiting!" She said as the video ended.

"Emily. Hello from Germany!" A boy who looked around my age said, "Watching you on I-Land every week makes me really happy and I enjoy watching you dance because you are an incredible dancer. You are really pretty and your blue eyes stand out a lot to me, so I really really like you. I hope we can meet someday in Germany!" He said in German.

"Woah" I gasped. "Emily-Chan" I heard another guy say. "The only reason I watch I-Land is to watch you! You're really beautiful and I love how passionate you are about becoming an Idol. I also play volleyball, so we have a lot of stuff in common. I found a ring yesterday and thought of you! I love you and hope we can meet someday in Japan! Hwaiting!" He said in Japanese.