I-Land EP 12 (Part 2)

The voice echoed throughout I-Land as Ni-Ki pulled me out of bed and to my feet. I swear, they call us to the lobby at the worst times. "Ni-Ki, hand me my hoodie" I said as he threw it at my face before leaving the room. I quickly slipped it on and grabbed my slippers before walking out the room.

"I hate mornings" I mumbled and walked over to the pantry to grab a banana before going down to the Lobby where everyone was gathered. Whenever I walked through everyone over to my chair, everyone started laughing.

"Yah, you forgot to change" Heeseung laughed as I sat down and looked at my pants, I was still in my pajamas. "Anyway, what were we talking about?" I asked.

"If we don't do this test together, then i'm going to be resentful, angry and ashamed as well" Heeseung repeated as we all laughed. "Me too, me too" I quickly said as the screen shined again.

"What is it?" Sunoo asked. "What's going on?" Jake asked.

"10 I-Landers, who survived until now, congratulations. From now on, to determine the final 8 debut members, we are going to reveal the final test of I-Land"

"The final!" Daniel cheered. "We came all the way here!" Jay exclaimed. "Yes, we made it!" Sunghoon said as we all clapped.

"The final test is the last gateway to determine the final eight. Seven people will be chosen based on votes from the global viewers and one person will be chosen by the producers. Two people will be eliminated. Only the 9 who pass the final test, can make their dream come true of debuting as global idols in 2020. The final test you'll be presenting will be watched live by the world"

[Calling (Run To You)]

"Calling?" I asked. The screen then showed 10 people. "We're doing it all together!" Sunghoon exclaimed.

"That's awesome" Jungwon said. "It encompases the overall vibe of I-Land" Heeseung said. "Yes, I think so too" Sunoo nodded.

"Now, we are going to start distributing the parts for the Final Test" The screen then popped up the lyrics to the song.

"Should we all share what part we want to do?" K asked. "But... I feel like I've already said it, but I think everybody's thinking that part 1 should be done by either K hyung, Heeseung hyung or Emily noona" Jungwon said.

"Well, in I-Land..." Sunghoon started. "That's the golden rule of I-Land!" Jay said. "I think K hyung, Heeseung hyung and Emily noona have to do part 1, part 2, and part 3 so that..." Daniel said.

"Okay, we'll do it" K said. Looks like I got Part 3. "Frankly, what I thought the moment I saw this was Part 4 for Jungwon and Part 6 for Sunghoon" Jay said.

"I kept looking at it as well and I like part 4" Jungwon agreed.

"Jay obviously wants part 5. He talks a lot as well. He should try being quiet for a day" I laughed.

The staff did the cut thing in front of the camera. "Why do you say that?" she asked.

"I don't know. I find it cute how he talks so much, it's funny as well. But, sometimes he talks too much. I don't think I've ever heard him be quiet for more than a minute"

"I was busy thinking about other people, so I barely thought about my own part" Jay said. Jay, please don't go on another talking rampage. "But, personally what I want to do is part 5 more than the others. I want to make a breakthrough in my limit" Jay started.

And there he goes. "E-Chan, can you quiet Jay?" Ni-Ki whispered to me. "Once he talks, you can't get him to be quiet" I whispered back.

"Part 5 is in the center a lot and there are lots of hard dancing moves in the center. In the second verse, there's a solo part, doing this kind of movement. Especially at the chorus, the dance is like..."