I-Land Ep 5 (Part 1)

I couldn't believe how well they danced. The flip Ni-Ki did off of Nicholas' hands made mine seem weak. I watched the choreography they made and it was so different from ours. At the end Ni-Ki jumped into Nicholas' and Jaeho's arms and they walked towards us. As Ni-Ki waved to us, me and Geonu stood up and gave him a high five because they had done so well.

"They did great," I said as Heeseung gave Ni-Ki a thumbs up.

"Next is the I-Lander's dance performance stage. I-Landers, standby"

I watched our dance unit take the stage. I felt nervous because Sunghoon had a different feel while dancing than K and Jungwon. All three of them were good dancers but I was nervous the producers would point out that Sunghoon had a different feel than them. Sunghoon had more of a fluid feel when he danced while K and Jungwon were more exact and had that powerful feel.

—Flackback to I-Land—

"We will reveal the Ground's practice session right now" The voice said as Ni-Ki, Nicholas and Jaeho started their dance.

"What's that?" K asked as Ni-Ki started dancing. We were all in awe from Ni-Ki's powerful dancing. "Ni-Ki is really good"

"Ni-Ki's really giving his all" Jay said. "Ni-Ki's determined to return to I-Land" I mumbled as I continued to watch the video.

Watching the video made me realize how dangerous it is to have Ni-Ki and Nicholas in Ground. I still wished I was a dance representative so I can help take down Ground in dance.

The Dance representatives and the back-up unit were all practicing in the dance room. I was in there as well just so I could practice my dance for my performance.

"Let's go! Let's focus" K clapped as they practiced. "When you are jumping, just think as if you're jumping up" Jungwon said as he demonstrated a move for Jay.

I sat on the mat beside Jake as we watched Jay try to execute the move, but he stumbled on the landing a bit. Jay kept practicing it over and over again and only a couple times did he actually land it.

"I'm scared! It seems like you might hurt yourself" Jungwon said as Jay tried the move again.

I stood up and walked over to EJ as Sunghoon tried. "You do it like this and..." He jumped up, spun and landed perfectly.

"Oh, a figure skater!" Jungwon exclaimed as Sunghoon did it multiple times in a row. I stood beside him and started doing it as well.

"Oh, what was that?" Jungwon asked as me and Sunghoon laughed at each other spinning. "Why are you guys so good at it?" Jungwon asked us. "How can you both do it so neatly?" Jay asked.

"I don't know. It's easy for me" Sunghoon smiled as he started doing some turns. "Spin contest, let's go" I said in English as I started spinning along with him. Everyone watched me and Sunghoon as we continued spinning until Sunghoon came to a stop. "I win!" I cheered as I stopped and playfully teased Sunghoon.

I continued practicing my choreography as Jay continued to try and do that move. I know he can do it, but he just needs to learn how to get a good jump. K even started to look stressed over the fact Jay could barely do the move.

I went upstairs after practicing for a while before I got bored and tired, so I went to go annoy Seon. "Seonie!" I called as I ran into the blue room. Seon was laying on the bed watching the Ipad.

"What do you want?" He asked and sat up. I knelt down on his bed, and knelt behind him. "Let me put your hair in a ponytail," I said as I grabbed out a rubber band and started playing with his hair.