I-Land Behind (1+3)

Since the Behinds are a lot shorter. These will be small chapters, but fun little ones. Plus it gives me more time to think of my next move with ENHYPEN and Emily.

(I-Land Behind/ EP 1)

We were all kind of just looking around at each other, not really knowing what to say. It was so awkward. Ni-Ki and Nicholas sat on either side of me, and they were just slowly nodding at the silence.

"We have to make a decision in 2 hours" Geonu said. There was just a moment of silence. "So if anyone is hungry...Should we eat some of those snacks if anyone is hungry?" Daniel suggested and gestured towards the snacks laying around on the counter.

The food looked delicious. "I don't think I can eat anything right now" Geonu sighed. "We'll eat while we think about it" Daniel said. "Let's eat!" Someone cheered as everyone jumped up.

"Yeah we're all doing this to survive, let's eat~" Someone said. "Are there only 12 chopsticks?" Daniel asked. "Just eat with your hands" Youngbin said.

"You're really eating with your hands?" Geonu laughed. "Chicken~" I cheered and took a bite. "Guys we have forks!" Daniel said and brought over more utensils.

The chicken and macarons were super good and I just blocked all the noise out and ate. "Do you want a drink?" Nicholas asked me. "Oh yeah, where are they?" I asked. He led me into the pantry and pulled up the screen.

"There is coffee" Nicholas said and grabbed one for himself. "I don't like coffee" I said and shook my head. "I think there was some milk in the fridge" He said. "See, that's my style" I said in English as he chuckled and walked with me to the fridge.

I opened the fridge doors and looked around for the milk. "Where is it?" I asked. Nicholas reached his hand in and grabbed out one. "Right here" He said and handed it to me. I took a sip and gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks" I said. Ni-Ki walked over to us and rested his arm on my head. I was used to it by now, ever since he's grown taller than me, he does this all the time. "I'm full, want to head to the workout room?" Ni-Ki asked us.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as he shrugged "Dance?". "Let's just go" I said and we started to walk away. "Ta-Ki, do you want to come?" Ni-Ki asked and we walked by Ta-Ki. He nodded and followed us while he finished his chicken piece.

(I-Land Behind/ Ep 3)

I was chilling in the rest room with Sungchul and walked back into the practice room to see all the other Grounders arguing over who's taller.

I thought of a plan and whispered it to Sungchul. "I'm taller" I said as I sat on top of Sungchul's shoulders and we walked over to everyone.

"Yah! That's not fair!" Sunoo pouted. "We all know you're the shortest!" Jaeho said. "Who understands English?" I randomly asked as they all shook their heads.

"You're not even that much taller than me sir Jaeho! Fuck you!" I said in English. "Yah! Did you bad mouth me?" Jaeho asked. "I think she's sensitive about her height" Jimin mumbled.

It's not like they're not short stacks either. The I-Landers are all pretty much 6 foot and here we all are, barely passing 5'10. "I'm going to set you down now" Sungchul laughed and squatted down as I stepped off his shoulders.

"See, short stack!" Jaeho teased and pointed to me. "Let's see who can jump higher" I said. He nodded and got ready to jump. We both squatted down and both jumped at full power.

It was obvious I jumped higher than Jaeho, I could almost see the top of his head. Thank you years of volleyball! "She jumped way higher than Jaeho hyung!" Sunoo teased.

"Yes!" I cheered and teased Jaeho.

Sunoo, Sungchul, Jaebeom, Jimin and I were all being weird and twisting in front of the TV just because it broke. "03z!" Sungchul started chanting.

"03z!" Sunoo joined in.

"03z! 03z! 03z! 03z!" We all chanted together.

I walked out of the Kitchen and saw Jungwon trying to get on Geonu and Heeseung's knees. I quickly ran over and jumped in with Sunoo and Ta-Ki as we posed for a picture.

Heeseung and I were trying to figure out how to wind the curtain thing, but we were both struggling.

"Do it faster" I said and held the long pole as Heeseung started twisting it faster. Geonu was just watching us. "What if we didn't mess with it?" I asked and let go.

"No, we need to do it" Heeseung said and tried again. "Yah! Roof camera man!" I shouted up. The guy who sits on the roof most of the day, looked over the edge.

"Do you know how to do it?" I asked and pointed to Heeseung still twisting it. He just shrugged and walked away.

"I think I got it!" Heeseung cheered and it finally started to work. "Woo! We didn't break anything!" I clapped and walked back inside to see someone filming on the Ipad.

"Cut!" I said and covered the camera.