I-Land ep 3 (part 1)

I walked around the practice room, fiddling with my fingers. I was nervous about who would come and who would leave. I just prayed that Heeseung or Ni-Ki didn't show up here, I needed to see them in I-Land again.

Everyone gathered again around the TV as it turned back on. "Those who got eliminated will arrive soon"

"I think they're coming," EJ said as I turned towards the door. "What do I say?" I panicked as I held onto Hanbin's hand as I stared at the door.

"Who will come?" Jaeho asked. I was nervous about who got eliminated. "They must have mixed feelings," Jimin said from beside me. "I don't know what to say to them," Jaeho continued.

"Should I say it's okay?" Taeyong asked, turning towards me. I stood in front of everyone as I moved beside Ta-Ki so whoever came in, I would see first.

"I wonder who's coming" Sunoo said as we were all now surrounding the door. "They're here!" Ta-Ki quickly said as I stared straight at the door, like I was shooting lasers through it.

The door swung open and I saw Ni-Ki standing there. Ni-Ki? Me and Ta-Ki were holding each other's hands as we were both surprised to see him here. Then the rest came in. Even Nicholas? Youngbin? Jake? I was so shocked to see them here, because I wanted to meet them in I-Land again.

"Were you waiting for us?" Jay asked. No. Just by looking at you, you definitely voted me out for being the only girl. He saw me staring at him and quickly turned away. Guilty.

Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki hugged, so I quickly went to Youngbin and Jake after Sunoo got done hugging them. "Why are you both here?" I asked as they hugged me.

"We came to see you and Sunoo!" Youngbin joked. "No, really! You shouldn't be here"

"Just accept we came to see you" Jake said as he pulled me into another hug. After hugging them, Ni-Ki came up behind me. "Come on! I've been waiting three years for another hug from you!" he said with his arms wide open. I gave him a big hug. I couldn't believe he was here.

"You shouldn't be here Riki. We had to meet in I-Land" I mumbled as he let me go. "It's okay, we can go up together next time" After I got done hugging Ni-Ki, I quickly gave a hug to Nicholas. "I better see all of you go to I-Land next week"

I could hear someone clear their throat as they started to talk "Can I say something as the first generation of I-Landers?" when I turned my head it was Jay. No one wants to hear you speak. "Even if there were 12 Heeseungs, you can't do it" Excuse me, if there were 12 Heeseungs, they'd be debuting already sir Jay.

"Even with 12 Ni-Ki's, it wouldn't have worked," Youngbin added.

"The choreography is really that hard. Everybody, you have to work really hard there. You don't stand a chance if you're just doing average" Jay continued.

I mean, I thought that was obvious but I'll let him talk. I-Land was a place for the best people, people that would willingly work extremely hard to make their dream come true. That was a place I needed to be, I needed to prove I'm worthy to stand here with all these boys. As I sat beside Ni-Ki on the bench, the screen turned on to announce the Grounders moving up. So I had to stand up again and stand in front of the TV.

"I'm so scared," Jimin said from beside me. "I really don't know what I'll do if I don't make it" I mumbled as the screen showed six flipped over cards. "Even if it's tough we need to go there" Jaeho said. He took the words right out of my mouth.

"We'll now announce the Grounders who'll be going to I-Land" The voice said as I could feel all my nerves scatter my brain into a bunch of pieces.

"The first new recruit.. Is Kim Taeyong" I watched a card flip over as Taeyong held his hand to his heart and squatted down. I bent down and hugged him, he did really well.