I-Land EP 11 (Part 2)

"E-Chan!" Ni-Ki yelled and came running into the purple room. I was laying on the bed reading over my lyrics. "What?" I asked and he ducked behind my bed. "K hyung is chasing me" He whined as K came stomping in.

"Where's Ni-Ki?" He asked as I pointed to the floor. "Don't rat me out!" Ni-Ki said before running out the room with K shortly following behind him. Heeseung came walking into the room as they both ran out.

"What's with them?" Heeseung asked. "No clue" I shrugged and went back to reading my lyrics. "I bet Ni-Ki was teasing K hyung about something," Sunoo said.

Shortly after them, the rest of the Chamber 5 unit came into the room. I could barely concentrate with all them in there, so I just decided to go downstairs to the Lounge and practice

Ni-Ki ended up dragging me to watch Flame On practice and record when they needed it. I was officially the videographer of I-Land. I sat on the mats in the corner and watched them practice while going over my lyrics as well.

"Harder!" I heard K yell as they danced together. I looked up and watched them dance. "Na~" I heard K sing in a funny way. I watched Ni-Ki, Daniel and K try and refrain themselves from laughing. While I got to laugh to the full extent I wanted to.

"I'm sorry! Loosen the power" K laughed as they continued dancing. I watched K start teasing Daniel at Hanbin's part and I couldn't help but laugh. After a bit K and the others went back to serious mode, but they were having fun.

"Bigger, bigger!" K said. "Daniel" K said and showed him how to do the move. Daniel copied him shortly after. "Oh, good good. That's good!" K cheered. "Nice~" Daniel said.

"Don't say nice! I'm banning that word from now on!" K teased as they laughed together.

"When I'm landing" Daniel started. "Yes" K said. "When I'm singing 'as soon as I come out' part, can I touch the floor one time?" Daniel asked and then showed K the move.

K immediately nodded. "Oh, sure sure. Let's do it like that! I think it's good" He said.

"Should I stand at a 45 degree angle?" Daniel asked. "Oh? That's a good idea" K said. "Right? It's better than being straight up like this" Daniel explained.

"Can you do it once for me?" Hanbin asked K. K showed him the move and Hanbin copied, but did a bigger motion. "Oh, I think that's great! Do that a little bigger" K said.

"I've been watching them from afar and I was a bit worried when Sunghoon left, but K has made the atmosphere better than before. Watching them all practice has been really fun"

"Then, let's do it this way" K said and pulled his hoodie strings. I was standing in front of the mirror after recording and watched K put his hood behind his ears.

"Everyone should do it" I laughed. Everyone quickly followed K's lead and put their hood or shirts acros their head. "You need to do it too!" Ni-Ki said as he and K walked over to me and pulled my hood up and tied it in place.

I stood beside all of them as we laughed at how funny we looked. "Should we practice like this one time?" K asked.

K told me to sit down in front of them and watch over them, but no one could keep a straight face. They either laughed at themselves or laughed at me because I made funny faces in the front.

"Failure" I laughed as they stopped practicing and pulled their shirts/hoodies down. K threw his hoodie into my lap as I held up the Ipad to record and they got back into their positions.