I-Land EP 11 (Part 1)

After saying goodbye to Ta-Ki, we returned back into I-Land. Me and Ni-Ki stood around and just leaned on each other while we waited for the next announcement. Jay walked over to me and Ni-KI and hugged Ni-Ki as I held his hand. "Don't cry" Jay said and patted Ni-Ki on the back.

"Now with Ta-Ki gone... I felt the need to watch over Ni-Ki a lot more now. I didn't want to lose him as well. Ta-Ki was like my little brother, so I always helped him when he asked and whenever he wanted to sleep with someone, he'd come to me and Ni-Ki. It felt empty knowing he left. The more time goes on, the more I care about each person so the more the eliminations hurt my heart"

Jay gave me a hug after Ni-Ki and held onto me tight. "Let's work hard for Ta-Ki" Jay said as I gave him a nod. I buried my face into his chest to keep myself from crying again. Now when I think of Ta-Ki and Geonu, I can't help but feel like crying.

"To all the 11 I-Landers who've survived until now, congratulations. After the second test, this is the new order of the 11 participants' ranking with the global viewers' vote." The voice said as our flags dropped down once again. I still couldn't believe I took 4th place. "The 11 participants should put the nameplates on your ranking's chair and wear the badges"

I walked over to the badge case and grabbed one out. It was nice to be able to wear it again. Jay handed me my name tag as we walked over to our seats together. It was the first time Jay and I were going to be sitting beside each other.

"Now, the rankings of the 11 participants have been decided"

Rank 11: Daniel. Rank 10: Ni-Ki. Rank 9: Jungwon

Rank 8: Jake. Rank 7: K. Rank 6: Sunghoon.

Rank 5: Hanbin. Rank 4: Emily. Rank 3: Jay

Rank 2: Heeseung. Rank 1: Sunoo

"The rankings will be applied to everything in the I-Land until the next test"

Next thing I knew. The units cards popped up onto the screen, someone was being switched over to Chamber 5 in replace of Ta-Ki. "Due to the elimination, the two units will be rearranging the members to adjust the number of members in one unit. The winner of the global viewers' vote will get the authority to choose the unit member"

"I-Lander Sunoo, out of the 6 members of the unit 'Flame On' and the soloist, chose one person to move to the unit Chamber 5"

"What should I do?" Sunoo asked. "I guess he might pick you to go to Chamber 5" Heeseung whispered to Jay. "If Jay does Chamber 5, I'd die" I said. "Why? From cuteness?" Heeseung asked me. "No, from embarrassment" I said as they both laughed.

"Maybe Jay should do it then. I want to see Emily's reaction" Heeseung laughed. "I'd be having a nightmare at that point" I said. "Am I not cute?" Jay asked, jokingly. "Sunoo, have you chosen yet?" I asked to change the subject.

Sunoo nodded before standing up and walking to the front. "I'm going to..." Sunoo started. "It wouldn't be me, right?" Jay asked as me and Heeseung laughed. "I'm going to pick I-Lander Park Sunghoon" Sunoo finally said.

I looked over to just see Sunghoon melt into his seat. Even I was in disbelief, to be honest, I thought it would be me or Daniel. Maybe even Hanbin. "Oh my god!" I heard Jay say. Sunoo had a big smile on his face as Sunghoon was still trying to process everything.

All the cards flipped over for each unit and mine stood alone. "This test will take place in 5 days"

"5 days?" Everyone collectively asked. "5 days isn't even that bad, we've had over a week to prepare already" I mumbled as everyone turned to me. "You don't get to say anything," Sunghoon told me. "Yeah you just have to practice vocals, we have an entire dance!" Jungwon said.