I-Land EP 6 (Part 3)

"This is it" I said as I watched the screen. I held my hand out to Seon and Youngbin as they quickly took it."I can never get used to this moment" I heard Jay say.

"We will now begin the vote. Emily, please head to the decision room" The voice said as I stood up and walked over to the decision room. As I walked up the stairs I could hear my heels clink on the stairs. I opened up the door and walked in quickly shutting it behind me.

I stood in front of the pedestal as I watched all the cards of everyone's faces pop on the pedestal screen. "Okay, what is my score?" I said as I took a deep breath and looked up at the screen

I watched as everyone's scores popped up on the screen. "Woah" I gasped as I looked at everyone's scores.

"She did good in her vocal control. She hid her vocal strength so much that when I heard it, I was shocked"

"I was disappointed a bit because it was obvious something was on her mind, but she had a strong performance just wish her facial expressions were as good as always"

"I agree with that. I wonder if something happened before the test"

I looked around all the cards for my name. 79. I got 3rd place. I felt a sigh of relief as I laid my hand on my chest and squatted down. I stood back up and reviewed everyone's scores. Jungwon, Jay, Jake, Heeseung, Sunghoon and EJ were all in the top 7. I looked over to Youngbin and Seon's score. They tied for 8th.

"What do I do?" I asked myself as I looked at everyone's faces. I can't eliminate any of them, we all became too close these past few weeks.

"Kyungmin, I'm sorry" I said as I clicked on his picture. I looked around at all the other pictures and still could not choose who else to eliminate. I hovered my finger over Youngbin, but I just couldn't vote him out. "I'm sorry Seon" I mumbled as I pushed his picture and quickly left the room.

I quickly walked back to the lobby and sat on my chair. I couldn't face anyone at that moment, I fear I'd lose any of them at any moment. I felt Seon pat me on the shoulder. I looked over at him as he gave me a small smile. I could barely look him in the eyes without feeling sorry. "I had a feeling you'd vote for me" He whispered as he grabbed my hand. "Don't worry, I know you have your reasons for it" He gave me another smile.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled as I tried to hold back my tears. "It was either you or Youngbin and I didn't have the heart to vote out Youngbin" I whispered back as he just nodded, he let go of my hand as he walked up to the decision room.

I watched him walk away as I looked back down at my feet. I felt guilty for voting him and Kyungmin out and I couldn't get it out of my head.

-

"Oh god" I heard Youngbin say beside me. "Now, decided by I-Landers and producers, we'll announce the 5 eliminated to Ground" The voice said as a big number 5 appeared on the screen and the 5 of the cards flipped over.

"The first eliminated with 11 votes. Jo Kyungmin" The voice said. Kyungmin straightened up as he looked at all of us surprised. I laid back my head into my hands, I really hoped I wasn't the next one.

"The second eliminated with 10 votes. Lee Youngbin" I heard the voice say as I shot my head up from my hands. I looked over to Youngbin as he nodded and looked back down at his feet.

"Youngbin" I said as I reached my hand towards him and he took it. He gave me a small smile before turning back to the screen.

"Now, we'll announce the 3 eliminated by producers" The voice said.