I-Land Behind 6

Guys! This an extremely short chapter, because I had too much stuff tonight. Also, do we all really want an Enhypen 8 member book? Like it's been in the air, but I don't know how good it'll do if I did one. But I saw quite a few comments on my Final I-Land episode say that they'll want one, so should I do one? I dunno, I've been thinking heavily on it. Anyway onto the chapter!!

"That looks like an alien!" I heard Sunghoon laugh. I looked up from my tablet and saw them messing around on theirs.

"Oh my god! Don't touch my artwork!!" Geonu shouted. "I think I have the best one," I joked. I turned my tablet towards Jake and showed him my masterpiece.

"Oh my god!" He laughed. "What is it?" Youngbin asked. "Show them Jake" I said and handed him my tablet, since I couldn't really move with Seon asleep on my lap.

Geonu stood up and playfully hit me with his tablet and Jake handed back mine. "Let's see it" Heeseung said as I flipped my tablet around to show him. "It looks so creepy" I laughed.

"I got no words for that, for real!" Heeseung said. "I love it" I joked. "I'm saving it" I said. I messed around on the app a bit more before I found something awesome.

"I can film with it!" I exclaimed. "Jake try it out!" I said and handed him the tablet. "Nah! Heeseung should do it!" He said and handed it off to Heeseung.

Heeseung immediately started to mess with it. "This will be legendary!" I laughed.

I walked past the Blue Room to see EJ and Geonu chasing something around. Geonu had a pillow, EJ had a shoe.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. "There's a fly buzzing around" Geonu said and smacked the pillow near me. The fly buzzed near my head as I smacked the air.

"Where did it go?" I mumbled and slipped off my shoes. Jake came walking in as EJ and Geonu slowly closed the fly into a corner.

"Flick your wrist" Me and Geonu started saying. After he missed, the fly came towards me and I flung the shoe around.

"Where did it go?" I started asking as Geonu missed with his pillow. "Wait, let me throw it" I said and took off my other shoe.

"Why would you throw your shoes?" Jake asked. "They are Seon's, it's fine" I said and threw one at the wall, but still missed.

"It's on the camera!" EJ shouted and pointed up. I got ready to throw when Geonu stopped me. "You'll break the camera!" He shouted. "I'll just buy them a new one!" I said and threw the shoe right at the camera.

"Ack!" EJ shouted and dodged the fly that flew at him. I guess I didn't get it. "Did the camera break?" Geonu asked. We all surrounded the camera and EJ looked for any cracks.

"She broke it" He said. "There's a giant crack straight through the middle" He added. Whoops. "Let's get out of here" I quickly said as we all quickly left the room.

Definitely wasn't us.