Training Camp (Part 5)

It was slowly becoming our last week together before heading back to I-Land for part 2. Eventually the staff got me my own shower room from all the boys that Ni-Ki used as well, but I didn't mind. Me, Sungchul and Youngbin still borrowed an Ipad from our favorite staff member. Me, Jay, Heeseung, Nicholas, Ni-Ki, Sungchul, Youngbin and K starting sneaking out every night to the practice room. Plus, we played mafia a few more times as well and I ended up being the best host voted by I-Landers.

"Let's play tag," Jay suggested as we all stood around outside. "Who's it first?" Daniel asked.

"The eldest" Jay smirked as we all turned to K.

Me and Daniel turned to a camera behind us. "Jay wants to play tag," Daniel said as we both waved to the camera. "I'm going to run away and hide near the building because I do not want to run" I smiled and did a pose for the camera.

I turned away from the camera and heard K start counting down as the others ran away quickly. Daniel ran from beside me as I walked near the building, making sure I was out of K's line of sight. A cameraman followed me up there as I stood near the door.

"Hello, we're all supposed to be playing tag but after hopefully we can play a group game of volleyball or soccer" I said and gave a thumbs up before turning back to everyone running across the field.

I was watching everyone run around when Ni-Ki came sprinting towards me. "What? What?" I started asking as he got closer. "No! No!" I screamed and started running back towards the group.

"E-Chan! Come here" Ni-Ki screamed in Japanese as he ran behind me. "Go away!" I shouted back and continued running towards whoever was closest.

I saw Taeyong ducking behind a tree and quickly ran towards him and pushed him towards Ni-Ki. "Sorry Taeyong!" I apologize as I ran the opposite direction while Ni-Ki patted Taeyong on the shoulder.

I ran back up to the top of the hill and tried to catch my breath. I really, really disliked running. I noticed a camera man beside me and I grabbed my mask out of my pocket before asking him for the camera. I held it up close to my face and stood near all the staff and recorded everyone running around.

"Yah, where's Emily noona?" I heard Taeyong ask as he ran past the staff with Ni-Ki.

Thank goodness for me deciding to wear all black today. I held up the camera and zoomed in on everyone running around down the hill. Taeyong finally tagged Seon and he was it now.

"You should go join in with everyone," A staff member said to me. "No way, I dislike tag. I'll join in when everyone decides to play soccer or put up the volleyball net" I smiled before she walked away.

I turned back to the camera and continued watching everyone before I decided to give the staff back his camera and join everyone. I took off my mask and removed my hoodie quickly tying it around my waist. I put my hair into a ponytail and started walking down the hill.

"Who's it?" I asked as Hanbin ran past me. "You" He smiled and tapped me on the shoulder before running away.

I stood there shocked. "Hanbin ah!" I yelled and started running towards someone, once again it was Jungwon.

"Jungwon ah!" I yelled and reached my hand out towards him. "No!" He shouted and leaned forward. I reached my hand out further and barely grazed his shoulder with my finger. "Gotcha!" I said as Jungwon stopped running and sighed.

"Why do you always go for me?" He asked as I started to laugh and shrug. "Go catch the others!" I said as he shook his head and ran towards everyone else.

I saw Jake and Sunghoon near the hill and ran over to them. "What are you guys doing?" I asked and stood near them.

"No one has come for us yet, so we're just standing here" Jake said. "Can you guys do me a favor? You should set up the soccer and volleyball nets for later" I suggested.