I-Land EP 12 (Part 8)

"Three minutes as a group?" Seon asked. "Three minutes" Heeseung said. "Read, set, go!" Heeseung said and Jay started his watch.

"Heeseung-ah. You're doing well!" EJ said. We all clapped and started laughing at his informal talk. "That was so dad-like!" Sunghoon laughed. "Father, I'll try my best!" Heeseung joked and gave EJ a bow.

Next thing I knew, Daniel stood up and walked to the middle. "Everyone, shut up! And Jay, my shoulder hurts" He said. "Go massage him! What are you doing in front of your hyung!" Heeseung said and pushed Jay up.

"Give him a massage!" Jaebeom laughed. Jay walked behind Daniel and started to massage his shoulders. "I wish these three minutes last, hyung" Jay joked. "I'll be scared of you later, Jay" K laughed.

"K! Let's practice together!" Ta-Ki suddenly said before sitting back down. "So cute!" K laughed. "Youngbin! You're very handsome!" I shouted as everyone started laughing and clapped. "Thank you!" Youngbin said and bowed to me.

"Jay hyung, how much time's left?" Jungwon asked. "About a minute!" Jay said, checking his watch. "Why are you talking to Jungwon hyung informally?" Heeseung asked. "Oh, I'm really sorry..." Jay started. "Get his apology" Heesueng said to Jungwon. "Hey! Why are you talking to me informally?" Jay asked.

Heeseung immediately stood up and bowed as we all laughed and clapped. Heeseung got on his knees and stood up before giving Jay a small massage. "How much time do we have?" Ta-Ki asked. "It's almost over" Jay said.

"Emily, let's get some food together" Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki said together which caught me really off guard. Everyone started clapping and laughing as I stared at them, still shocked. "Ah! Never say that again!" I laughed.

"Not hearing my nickname from them is so weird!" I said.

[Which I-Lander did you miss the most?]

"If I don't get this one, I think I'll be sad" Jay said. "I don't think it's me" Sunghoon sighed.

[Jungwon, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Ni-Ki, K hyung, Jake, Jay, Sunoo, Daniel, Emily. We missed everyone. We love you all!]

"We love you!" Heeseung smiled and made a heart. "I'm so touched by this..." Sunghoon said. "We missed you too!" I smiled and hugged Seon.

"Even among ourselves, we also said that we missed everyone a lot" Jungwon said. "We really said that a lot" K agreed. "Really?" Jaebeom asked Sunoo as he nodded.

"It was so touching to see everyone. The once fairly empty I-Land became filled with love and it was really healing for everyone. I was glad to see them again.

"Hey, why are there so many?" Youngbin asked. "There are so many people! Whoa!" Ni-Ki gasped. Seon and I ran around the practice room as he playfully chased me. "How come there are so many?" Jake asked.

"It's so awkward!" Heeseung laughed. I stopped running and stood beside Jake as Seon back hugged me. "The most we've had were 13 people," I said.

"Wow, it's been so long!" Someone gasped as 'Into the I-Land' started playing. Seon let me go and immediately got into position. Me and Ni-Ki stood perfectly in front as we all danced.

It was beautiful to watch us all dance together once again. We were all synced together and we all looked happy doing it. "I know!" Jay and I yelled together as we all danced to the chorus.

Our footsteps were even synchronized at the end. "Whoa!" I gasped and hugged Sungchul and Youngbin. "It's fun" Seon said. "I'm filled with emotions" EJ smiled.

"It's memorable. Memorable" Sunghoon said as I heard Fake Love start playing. We were all shocked and confused at the sudden music change. "So suddenly?" Youngbin laughed.