I-Land EP 9 (Part 4)

I was calmly laying in my bed when pretty much every I-Lander came into our room, freaking out over something. "What?" Ni-Ki mumbled and sat up. I leaned up onto my elbows and watched everyone gather and Jake run over to Sunghoon.

"By chance, did you prepare gifts for us?" Daniel asked and hugged Jungwon. Ni-Ki leaned over the bed and saw the bag I got for him. "What's this?" Ni-Ki asked and picked it up. "I picked it out for you" I said as he pulled out the pair of joggers I got him.

"Hyung, what did you do yesterday?" Daniel asked and turned on our lights. "We went to a pet cafe" Sunghoon said. "There was a dog named Doobu" Jungwon said. "The dog's name was Doobu!" Sunghoon chuckled. "Really?" Jake asked.

"The Top 4 will have their day of freedom" The voice said.

"Wow, I'm so jealous," Jay said as he walked into our room. I was fixing up my outfit for our day out. (Her outfit!)

 (Her outfit!)

"So jealous. Not fair" Jay pouted and watched me fix my hair. "Sunoo, can you curl my hair?" I asked as he set up the flat iron. "Yeah, come here" He said and patted the seat in front of him.

I sat down as Sunoo started to brush my hair and curl each strand. "Your outfit is so cute, Jungwon" Sunoo said and looked up at Jungwon. Ni-Ki came in and grabbed something off my side table. "What's Ni-Ki doing?" I asked as Ni-Ki stood in front of me wearing my badge.

"I'm watching it," He said. "Sunghoon hyung looks super cool" Sunoo sighed as Sunghoon fixed his collar.

"Heeseung hyung, you look good as well" He added. "Emily looks super cute as well" Jay said as I looked up from the phone. "I know" I teased.

"Your hair is super thick" Sunoo complained. "Then you shouldn't have agreed to help me curl my hair" I said back. After a while, Sunoo finally finished curling my hair and now had to help the others with straightening their hair. "I'm super excited" I cheered and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Your hair is already naturally wavy, so the curls give it more bounce" Sunoo said as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Your hair is super pretty," Jay said. "Ni-Ki, where are my glasses?" I asked and looked over to him laying on my bed.

"I have no clue" He said and looked over to my side table for my case. "Where were they last?" He asked. "I can't remember, can you look for them while I'm gone? I need them" I said as he nodded and laid back down.

"Here, borrow mine" Jay said and took his off. "You need them for yourself though" I shook my head as he held them in front of me. "I'll be fine without them for a while. I can use yours if we find them while you're out" He said and put them on my face.

"See, you look great" He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "You look weird with glasses," Sunghoon mumbled. "Excuse you, but I look amazing in them" I said in a sassy tone as everyone laughed.