48. Love Bites 🔞

Published on
Sun, 8 May
The year 2022

A/N: All my experiences are derived from reading so excuse me if things don't make sense lmao. The mature scene won't start right away tho, you can read until you meet the sus line. Kids, underage readers and those who are uncomfortable reading the mature scene, please skip to the first (Time Skip: the three dots • • •) I've also inserted bookmarks that are numbered so you know where you stopped if you wanted to read for later. Excuse the typos, point them out if you don't mind. Also, to those who might care, check out my upcoming stories book on my Profile!

Enjoy xoxo
-Sal

Previously On Curse Of Latido:

Gabi stabbed Eren, Reiner came to protect the children but turns out he was the one needing protection, rip Reiner. 🙏 They got the waterstone and the firestone where they lost Erwin, rip him as well 🙏 It was Levi and Kenny's reunion since years but too bad Levi wants him dead now. 💀 Armin was kind enough to make everyone glowing necklaces. Eren visited Mikasa in her room, where Armin interrupted their steamy kiss. Ooooh chills. Lmao, and now you're reading: Love Bites 💋

Chapter 48|Love Bites

The air in the room began to feel stiffer than usual the moment those four words left her mouth, or maybe it was the heat radiating from Eren's body

The air in the room began to feel stiffer than usual the moment those four words left her mouth, or maybe it was the heat radiating from Eren's body. He doesn't know. None of them could think of a reason, tho. Usually he goes through all the heat when he's nervous or angry, and now with their gazes so fixed on each other, Eren's grip tightened even more on the doorknob, his thumb nervously stroking the smooth texture, wondering why he couldn't leave what he was waiting for...

Sharp, heavy breathing could be heard clearly.

"Do you really want to go?" asked Mikasa, drawing in a long heavy breath, straining and drumming her fingers tensely against the armchair.

Waiting...

Eren opened his mouth to object, thinking it wouldn't be a good idea to stay, but then paused for a moment and shook his head shyly. "No."

"Then close the door."

The door flickered, creaking freely before it fell shut.

Mikasa's legs moved backward while her eyes continued to hold his gaze on her. "Come here."

Eren swallowed, feeling his body burn more as he obeyed, walking away from the door and stepping closer.

And with each step toward her, she took one step back, away from him. She stopped when he didn't move, and moved when he did. His eyes flicked up dangerously towards her, finally realizing what she was doing, and where exactly this was leading to... His heart began to pound nervously.

"Closer," Mikasa murmured softly.

Another step forward...

Another step back...