31. The Deal 🔞

Published on:
Sun, 4 Jul.
The year 2021

Previously on Curse Of Latido:

The units were temporarily transferred to the other headquarters. Erwin filed a request to keep Yumi in the army. Levi was kept in prison for a few days until the courts decide on his case. Mikasa finally met Petra in person, the three had a very long conversation. Peick offered Porco a good deal. Armin risked his identity for Hange's cooperation.

(Warning: 🔞 Mature Content.)

A/N: Skip the first scene right to the first time skip.

Chapter 31|The Deal

The room was nothing but the vulgar sound of their flesh slapping against each other. Fatigue crept through her frail figure. The countless times they had come since Pieck offered him the deal... Her moans grew louder and louder with each thrust of his strong hips.

And the way he was pounding into her told her how angry he was. Rough. Deep. Fast. She savored every second, every twinge of pain was just a second away from turning into a powerful wave of sensation.

It was simply impossible to free her wrists from his firm grip that the slightest attempt to pry out of his grip was even more painful. It was worse than having a thick rope tied around her wrists a hundred times. She understood, he was angry with her. Could Galliard be any more aggressive?

He's fucking her. He's doing it with the enemy. It would have been easier if he had killed her and not gotten himself into this mess. But this felt nice. This was perfection. Beyond the thought of him fucking a waterbender, this felt good.

Porco slammed into her center, the more she made those fully satisfied moans, the more angry he became. He wanted her to cry, to beg him to stop, to hear her scream that it hurt. But she kept asking him to go harder. She kept asking for more.

Pieck wanted to do it while watching him, but he didn't listen to her, and instead she was fucked from behind Just like animals. Fair enough.
She wanted sex, and it wasn't like she was his mistress or anything. Meaningless, wild sex was what she wanted.

Pieck closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasure that grew in her womanhood, climbing its way into her brain. Overwhelming. When was the last time someone had touched her like this? No, when had she last felt like this?

Gasping, her folds twitched around him as he pulled his head back, his eyes tightly shut.

Their breathing twitched.

Stomach clenching...

Their minds deflated, unable to think.

Emptiness...

He let out a long slow groan with his release. His cock twitched inside of her, filling her with his warmth.

Shit. Porco opened his eyes, realizing he wanted more.

Pieck let out a gasp when he flipped her around. His strong grip pulled her legs apart, placing one leg over his shoulder before pushing deep into her. She moaned, arching her back slightly, leaving her no time for her climax to fade away.

"What," he growled, "tired already?" A satisfied grin played on his face. "Faster!" She moaned louder causing him to frown at her. This woman has no limits. He could feel her already pulsing with need. The way her warm soft folds tightened around him, wanting to fit him whole inside her for the umpteenth times. The way her voice strangled in the back of her throat.

At least her eyes were blessed with his muscular abs, tracing the trails of sweat down his muscled abdomen. She couldn't help but crave hearing his deep moans and panting, wanting to smell him, wanting to press her body against his hard chest.