"Sunflowers.. that is our sign." He said.
I nodded my head.
"But I don't wanna leave you..." I sniffled.

"It's ok... I'll be ok... and you'll be ok too.. graduate high-school, get a job, live your dreams. Don't worry, I'll be with you every step of the way." He said, he put his hand on my heart.

I looked down.
"But... I don't see a point..." I said.
"It's ok... you might not see a point in living now.. but I promise you will soon. We both know you're gonna be in the psych unit at Med for a bit.. but try your best to get out of there... live your live. Find a purpose." he said.

I was still looking down and nodded my head.
"Look at me." He lifted my chin so I could look at him.
I looked at him, tears still running down my face, he wiped them.
"Promise me that you'll try to live... promise me you'll try and live your live to the fullest.." he told me.

I thought for a moment.
"I promise..." I said.
All of a sudden I saw someone else. A woman.

She looked at Cam and he nodded his head.
Then she looked at me and smiled.
"Hey Sky... I'm Kayla.." she smiled.
I looked at her in disbelief.

She bent down beside me and gave me a hug.
"You're... you're our big sister...?" I asked.
She smiled and nodded her head.
"Yea... I just wanna say that Cam is safe with me ok? And he's right, go back down there and live your life..." she said.

I nodded.
Cam looked like he was thinking about something.
"Sky, I think it's time for you to wake up now ok?" He told me.
I looked at him and shook my head a little.

"Just a little longer... please?" I asked him.
He sighed.
"Remember... sunflowers ok?" He told me.
I was now crying.
"No, no... I wanna stay longer..." I said.

He gave me a hug and wrapped his arms around me.
Kayla held my hands.
"See ya little sis..." she smiled.
"No, no..." I whispered, looking at them both.

"Shh.. shh... it's ok... remember the sunflowers." Cameron whispered and rubbed my back. Almost instantly, I felt myself leave them and I felt myself waking up on the gurney in Med.

I slowly opened my eyes. I could hear the beeping monitors in my room. I am alive...
"Hey Sky..." I heard someone there. I saw Noah.
"Hey..." I said.
"I'm so sorry, I-" he started to say, but I stopped him.

"It's ok... I'm gonna try and live my life..." I said.
He smiled when he heard that.
"That's- that's great to hear." He said.
"I'm sorry I put you in that position..." I said.

"It's ok... you were in distress and you were just in a panic." He said.
"I'm... going to the psych unit right?" I asked.
"Yea... I believe you're going on maybe an hour..." he said.

I nodded my head.
I felt my neck, remembering I have a necklace like Cam's, but I didn't feel it.
"Where's.. where's my belongings?" I asked.
"What do you need?" He asked me, getting the bag from a cart in the room.

I looked through the bag and found the necklace.
I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at the necklace.
"They took everything off you when you came in."
Noah said.
I nodded my head.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair.
"What happens now?" I asked.
"Well, I'm not 100% sure. I can get Dr. Charles for you if you want?" He asked me.

"Um... before that... can you bring my moms in?" I asked him.
"Yea, of course. They're in the cafeteria getting something to eat." He said.
He left and I was alone in the room.

I looked at the necklace I had in my hand.
"Remember sunflowers.." I whispered to myself.

Then my moms came in.
"Oh, honey you're awake!" Mom said and came over. They both hugged me tight.
Then Dr. Charles and Dr. Reese came in.

"Hey Skylar. So we just wanted to talk to you about what's going to happen now. Is this an ok time?" He asked.
I looked at my moms and nodded.

"Ok so, given everything that has happened... we're gonna keep you here for 2 months up in the psych unit. Either my myself or Dr. Reese with talk with you at least one a day and one of the ER docs with come up to check on your other injuries once a day as well." He explained.

I nodded my head.
"What about school? I still have like 5 months left." I said.
"Sky, relax. You don't need to worry about school right now." Ma chuckled.
"If you are worried about school, we can have one of your moms pick up your school work and drop it off for you." Dr. Reese explained.

"What about my stuff? Can I wear this necklace?" I asked them, I still had the sunflower necklace in my hands.
"Well.. we can discuss that more. But unfortunately, for your own safety, you will not be able to wear jewelry. You will wear patient scrubs." Dr. Charles explained.

I nodded my head.
"Will my family be able to visit?" I asked.
"Yea, they can visit 2-3 times a week." Dr. Reese said.
"Ok." I said.

I kinda didn't really know what else to say. I know I should go, back at the same time. I just really wanna be with Cam.

"Skylar.. let me just ask you one quick question." Dr. Charles asked me.
"Go ahead." I said.
"Do you think that you need to be in the psych ward?" He asked me.

Almost without thinking I nodded my head.
"I'm-... I'm scared of what I'm gonna do to myself... I need help..." my voice broke and some tears fell.
"Alright, that's ok, we're gonna give you the help you need. Ok?" He asked me.

I wiped my tears and nodded my head.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻