2|Party

(The first few paragraphs are from Fatal, but more detailed in Violet's view)

Freya🧚‍♀️🫧

Vio I literally ate five cakes this week
It's only Wednesday!
(sent 9 hours ago)

hi babe we just landed
I literally have to get dressed, urgh

Yesss girl I missed you!
See you tomorrow hunny, I'm working super late tonight

love you <3

Love you too babes

___________________________________________________

We all arrived in New York and were immediately brought to the hotel and casino. I could see Briella was nervous for tonight, I would be too if I were her. She hasn't seen her family in two years AND her ex is going to be here. What a shit show.

We settled down in the hotel room, I couldn't believe the space we had compared to other hotels. It looked more like an apartment than a hotel room, this was pure luxury. I knew the Spanish owned the hotel but I didn't know they were this rich, why are all these mafia members rich?

Miguel walked into our hotel room, greeting us with a bright smile.Briella ran up to him and squeezed his torso.

"Miguel!" Briella shouted. "I missed you!"

Miguel held Brie close to her, swaying side to side.
"I missed you too Brie!" He happily replied. "Do you want to call your brothers, I don't think it'll be a good idea just to show up."

"That's probably a good idea, I called my siblings and they were glad" Vivi told her, convincing her to call Marco, her eldest brother. Brie held her hand out to get Miguel's phone. He handed her it and she instantly rang Marco.

"He hung up on me! How rude!" Brie said while pressing call again.

After the third call, Marco finally answered.

"What the fuck Miguel! I'm in a meeting!" Marco shouted over the phone. Brie's face lit up by the sound of her brothers voice, I've never seen her this ecstatic before.

"Wow," Brie spoke. "Such a rude way to talk to your sister."

"I... BRIELLA OH MY GOD!!" Alejandro shouted over the phone, interrupting Marco.

"WE THOUGH YOU WERE DEAD-YO FUCKTURDS! BRIELLA'S ON THE PHOOOOOONE!" Alejandro screamed.

"Is that really you Brie?" Marco spoke.

"Yup, I'll be seeing y'all at the ball tonight!" Brie said with a smile.

"Oh my god Brie, what the fuck happened?! Why haven't you texted us?!"