39| Recovery And Solutions

I've been in the hospital for three days

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I've been in the hospital for three days. I'm no longer in any pain which makes me a bit more happy. Marco and I put our names in for fostering, so we're waiting to hear back about that.

The doctors told me I can't have kids. I can't have kids. They said it's impossible, how can be impossible to have kids?

It broke my heart in two, I don't know how to cope with it, I'm telling Fiona everything as soon as I get out.

"Violet Rowan?" A nurse walks into my room. "You're being discharged today, we've called your husband to get you."

"Why didn't you call my sister?" I ask as Marco's only went back to work today.

"He's your next of kin, so he's coming now." The nurse didn't seem too comforting, she had a straight facial expression, making me slightly nervous.

Marco then walked into the room, obviously still in boss mode as he looked at the nurse with devilish eyes. "M-Mr De Luca, h-how are y-you?"

He doesn't answer her, he just walks over to me and helps me out of the bed. We've both grown hatred towards the doctors in this hospital, they haven't been the best. They don't tell you what's going on nor do they even have the comforting energy as doctors and nurses should have. Marco has tried to seek legal action against the hospital but it was no use.

"How are you feeling my love?" He asks me as he helps me out of the bed.

"Still sore," I mutter under my breath. "Just want to go home."

"I have a present for you at home, you'll love it."

It better be food.

This hospital food is stinking.

He grabs my bags as the nurse helps me into the wheelchair, she isn't soft when helping me, she's more rough -making me feel even more sore- so I will not be coming back here for medical advice.

"Jesus, get your hands off her!" Marco demands, the nurse quickly moves her hands off me. "You're handling her too rough! What is this? An asylum?!"

The nurse doesn't answer, she looks more terrified than ever. Marco then pushes me out of the room so that we could go home. All I want is a big fat burger.

We got into the car, Marco helped me put my seatbelt on -bless him- and then he got in beside me. "You okay?" He asks as he straps himself in.

"Just couldn't wait to get out of that shithole." My reply was dry but true. I hated that gloomy place.

He drove out as soon as he could, our house is only about 4 minutes away.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Violet's Vengeanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें