37| To The Courthouse

"Are you ready?" I shout from down the stairs

"Are you ready?" I shout from down the stairs. Violet has been up stairs all morning, stressing over her hair for the wedding -which will be in the courthouse- so I've been doing all the calling and shit like that.

Her mom and my aunt, Fiona, will be our witnesses. Then we're going out for dinner with our family.

I hear her footsteps, and my immediate thought was "finally" but once I seen her, I was in awe.

The dress fit her perfectly, her beautiful long hair looked so angelic, I just want to feel it!

"Holy fuck" I say, almost out of breath. "You're fucking stunning."

Her cheeks became flushed, a beautiful smile stayed on her face as she looked up at me. Even her makeup was flawless.

"I love you Marco" she tells me, slipping her arms around my torso. "Let's go get married.

We grab our things and hurry to the car. My heart is pounding out of my chest, I can't believe we're doing this!

Violet grabbed her phone out of her bag and began texting her mom and my aunt, who happens to be her therapist....crazy, right?

Imagine your therapist going to your wedding.

We made our way to the courthouse as fast as we could, hoping that we're not too late. Once we arrived, our family stood outside the courthouse doors, greeting us with warming loving smiles.

"You guys ready?" Fiona asks us with anticipation.

"Ready as we'll ever be" Violet replies with a smile. We all walk into the courthouse, giving our names and we were took in straight away.

♡︎𝑉 𝐼 𝑂 𝐿 𝐸 𝑇 '𝑆 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝐺 𝐸 𝐴 𝑁 𝐶 𝐸 ♡

"WE'RE FUCKING MARRRRRIED!!!" Violet screams as she stood outside the courthouse doors. The weather is utterly angelic. The sun is blanketed by the clouds, I wonder if that's my mom...

"We're married, Marco!" She tells me once again.

"We're married, Lavender."

We went out for food, it was delicious! Marco and I just wanted to go back home after the dramas of the day

We went out for food, it was delicious! Marco and I just wanted to go back home after the dramas of the day. We just wanted to sleep, our legs were like jelly!

I got a hot shower - with Marco,of course- and got into comfy pajamas. I waited until Marco left the room so I could hook through my bag.

I picked up the cardboard box, my hands shook like mad. I'm afraid. Afraid and anxious. This isn't what I had planned. I opened the box and took the stick out, sat down on the toilet and peed on it. I locked the door and washed my hands, I pretended like I was doing anything else other than wait for the results.

I don't want this to put a huge wall between Marco and I. I mean, we just got married and I don't want to have a divorce!

I turned the stick over and seen the result.

Well fuck a duck.

I unlocked the door and went to Marco almost immediately. I promised that I would never hide a thing from him so I'm doing what I think is best.

If he wants the kid then I'd be happy, but we weren't planning on it now. I know he wants kids in the future but he hasn't said if he wants them now.

Once I reached the kitchen, I spotted Marco getting a drink.

I slammed the test down on the countertop, making him slightly flinch. He looked at me before slowly moving his eyes to the test.

"Holy fuck...."

"Yes..." I softly muttered. "I'm pregnant."

He glares at me with pure wonder in his eyes, a hint of surprise and hope. "This is amazing!" He shouts like a maniac.

"Okay okay okay, so we have to get a few things, I'll call the doctor and I will get you an appointment quickly, okay?"

I smile brightly at my husband, his eyes sparkled with love.

"We're having a baby."

"We're having a baby! WHOOOOP!"

Sorry for the short chapter my loves!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, love you!