29| Angels

I can't wait to get home! I got Orla and I some food from restaurant that she's obsessed with

I can't wait to get home! I got Orla and I some food from restaurant that she's obsessed with. I'm hoping it cheers her up!

A bunch of ambulances and police cars sped around me, I hope whoever is hurt is okay!

As I reached to my house, the sirens got more and more louder. My driveway was full of emergency service vehicles, I jumped out of my car and ran to the officer.

"What's wrong?! That's my house!" I shouted as I caught up.

"There's been a suicide."

I looked over to the front door, they wheeled someone out in a white cloth....Orla.

Then, Violet walked out after.

Wait what?

I ran over to her, making the police angry but this is my house!

"Vio!" I shouted, catching her attention. "What the fuck happened?" Tears streamed down my face, I felt as if I was going to faint.

Violet was black and blue, pale as a ghost. "She's dead. I walked in and she was dead. Freya she's dead!" She sobbed as she fell to the floor. I held onto her, hoping to comfort her in the slightest way possible. But, I couldn't. I was too broken and saddened to the point where I can't help myself.

♡︎𝑉 𝐼 𝑂 𝐿 𝐸 𝑇 '𝑆 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝐺 𝐸 𝐴 𝑁 𝐶 𝐸 ♡

She's dead. There's no way to help her. She was dead for five hours. She's dead.

"And how do you feel?" The doctor asks, holding a notebook in his hands

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Can I get an abortion?"

The doctor turns pure grey, he sits up and clears his throat. "Hm, ummm, no we don't do those, it's against our beliefs."

"Shouldn't I get the right to my own body?" I ask. I will beg if I have to. I don't know who the father is nor do I want to have a baby.

"Well of course but that's a human being, they have rights."