12|Create And Destroy

It's been a few days since the whole incident happened, I couldn't wrap my head around it

It's been a few days since the whole incident happened, I couldn't wrap my head around it. After Briella left, Marco stayed with me for the night. It was a mixture of awkwardness and tension, it became unbearable to the point that I couldn't sleep...

~2 Days Ago~

"You don't have to stay with me," I explained. "He won't be coming back anytime soon."

He completely ignored me before walking into the bathroom. I lay down on the bed and waited for him to come out, all of the disturbing thoughts flooded my sanity.

What if he comes back?

Where is he?

What about Amelia?

Will she come back for revenge?

The squeaky sound of the door broke me out of my daydream, there stood a shirtless Marco. I immediately put my head down, my cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

"I'll stay on the floor" he told me as he grabbed the pillow off the bed.

"No," I spoke. "Just lie beside me, it's fine."

He asked if I was sure, instead of answering, I moved to the right side of the bed, giving him space. He carefully lay down and turned his back to me.

~Now~

Thinking of it now, it was a pretty uncomfortable silence. I wanted to book a room of my own but he wouldn't let me. He even tried to make me stay in his mansion, which I argued.

Whenever I got back home, Orla and Freya asked how my night was, I couldn't tell them the truth, it was too unbearable.

On the other hand, Orla settled in rightly. Bought her own pottery making thing, she seems to be happy.

She watched as Freya and I hexed the two assholes from the other night. I never gave names or information but I needed assistance, so Freya helped.

My mental state hasn't been the best, now that I have two new problems, it's only getting worse.