1|Backstory

It's been a year since I've seen my family

It's been a year since I've seen my family. I FaceTime them almost everyday but it's not the same. The girls make it a bit easier for me, they've became my partners in crime... literally. When Faye asked me for help on her mission, I dropped everything. And I'm glad I did, I've met more amazing people on the way.

Let me introduce you to the girls,

Faye Gaia Devon, my best friend, the most clumsiest criminal you'll ever meet. She's a highly trained sniper, one of the most feared women in America. She's also an assassin, her skills are unlimited.

I met Faye when she was 15, I had just turned 20. She was working in her cousins salon at the time, she had just came back from Illinois after living there for a while. Her cousins wanted to help her out so they gave her a side job, we immediately became friends since her cousins are my hometown besties. Faye was trained by her family, whom which controlled an underground fight events.

Briella Luna De Luca, a lunatic! She's literally blood related to the Italian Don! Briella joined us a month in our mission, she's criminally talented. She has the divine dark feminine energy, it's evident that she's worked on herself, her aura glows when she walks into a room. She's an amazing assassin, sniper, distraction, you name it. She can do it all!
When I met Briella, I was completely hypnotized by her energy. She holds so much power but acts like it's nothing. Which makes her so much more successful.

Viviana De Luca, Briella's cousin. I knew Vivi from school, her sister was in my class. Her distraction techniques are like no other, she's branded herself as uniquely dangerous. But she still manages to be an amazing friend. She's always been kind to those she likes.
When she told me about her sister, Roma, I was heartbroken. Roma was like no other human, her intense intelligence was more than impressive, but she never expected validation. She'll always be remembered, that's what she deserves.

The De Luca family are famously known for their everlasting power in the underground/mafia life, everybody knows them. People aspire to be them, no body ares to cross them. Which is why I'm grateful to work alongside Briella and Viviana.

I'll tell you about myself since I told you about the girls.

I'm Violet Iris Rowan, a pagan criminal. I grew up in the poor streets of New York, my mother worked extremely hard her whole life, she's been the ideal role model for me.

When we lived in New York, we were endlessly threatened by our horrible neighbors. We were living in a mostly Christian neighborhood, which didn't bother us. But our existence clearly offended them and they tortured us.

We had bricks thrown through our window, rocks thrown at us, they isolated us from the Christian kids so we barely had any friends. But don't get me wrong, there were a few neighbors that were genuinely kind, mature and respectful. One of the neighbors had kids a few years older than my sister and I, but they had always been nice to us too.

School was a great experience for me, there were a lot of people from different religions and cultures, it made me feel more safe. That's where I met most of my friends, Alliana, Savanah, Shay and Valentino, Allianz's brother. I haven't heard from him in years but I still consider him my friend.

Everyone in school knew that I'm a pagan, I've never been ashamed of who I am, my mother taught me better than that. My friends thought it was cool, but others thought it was the devils work. Let me clarify, it's not the devils work, it's my work! What am I going to do, let the devil take credit of my work? No thank you Satan, not today.

I do incorporate witchcraft into my work, making my missions more successful, manipulating the energy surrounding me. Once I started doing protection and success spells, I haven't failed a mission since. Everything works in my favor.

Most things are in my control, I've never had anything or anyone intimidate my energy...except Briella. She's incredibly intimidating, mysterious and effortlessly stunning! Who wouldn't feel intimidated?

Whenever I started this "business", I was told to fear the De Luca family, their enemies usually don't survive. But those people obviously crossed them, which I would never do to
Brie.

Right now, we're on a jet to go back to New York. Miguel, Briella's best friend, sent us a private jet to fly home for his party. All of us get to see our families so it was a win-win for us.

We've took down half of the French mafia, but they're more stronger than we expected.

I'm excited to get back to New York, I miss my sister so much. I want to see how much her business has grown, she has a little witchy store which she put her life into. I'm extremely proud of her for succeeding, she worked so hard for this!

I hope I don't bump into them when I'm here. Every time I'm in New York, they always seem to find me. But this time, it has to be different, I've changed.

Faye then broke me out of my trance, "I'm going to sleep so everyone shut up" she yawned, pulling the blanket over her.

"No one was even talking!" Vivi rolled her eyes. Faye completely ignored her, pretending like she's already sleeping.

I looked out of the window, the clouds look so comfy. Imagine lying on a cloud, that would be amazing!

We've been sitting in this jet for a while now. I fell asleep so I'm not sure how many hours it's been. I'm pretty sure Faye's been awake the whole time, which is why she's trying to sleep now.

I texted my sister to tell her I'm coming home, she wanted me to stay in her house but I have to go to Miguel's party. It'll just be easier to stay in the hotel....and they have a bar.

"Attention ladies," the pilot said, "we're about to land in 5 minutes, please put on your seatbelts."

Faye frustratedly sat up and buckled her seatbelt before crossing her arms. "I'm going to be so tired!" She complained as she rolled her eyes.

We're hooooome!

Authors note:

Oooooop are you buzzingggg!
Thank you for taking the time to read this story, it means a lot<3

Remember to vote, drink water and stay safe <3