Hermann: "Well, I definitely don't wanna start any rumors. Especially with the whole Rice and Otis thing..."

Ryan: "But..."

Hermann: "But I can't ignore what I saw." he shrugs, perking up when Arya enters the room

Ryan: "Hey, Hayes."

Arya: "Hey."

Ryan: "Is, uh, is everything okay?"

Arya: "Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

Hermann: "We just...like to check on each other. You know, make sure they're good."

Arya: "Does that mean I've finally broken through Firehouse 51's cold exterior" she snickers "Well, I am honored."

Hermann: "Just want you to know if you ever need anything. You know, if you ever need help, we got you."

Arya: "I will remember that."

PA: "Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. Gas leak, 6111 South Mayfield."

Mailman: "There's a smell of gas coming from 6111. An elderly woman by the name of Edna Miller lives there, but she's out of town for the week."

Ryan: "Can smell it from here, oof."

Kelly: "Anyone else live here?"

Mailman: "Just her and her dog."

Kelly: "There's no shutoff outside. Must be in the basement."

Matt: "Truck 81 to Main. We need the gas company to 6111 South Mayfield ASAP."

Main: "Message received, Truck 81."

Kelly: "Okay, guys, grab your masks and a four gas monitor. Go to the rear. Check levels."

Matt: "Take readings in front."

Mouch: "Got it."

Scott: "We're over 100% of lower explosive limit. Oxygen's under 19%."

Tony: "Should we vent?"

Kelly: "No, no, hold up. The only reason why this place hasn't exploded yet is the gas is too rich to burn."

Woman: "Oh, my God. Is Edna okay?"

Ryan: "Ma'am, it's fine. It's just a gas leak. Mailman said the lady's out of town."

Woman: "No, she's in there. She came home last night." she informs, making their eyes widen

Ryan: "Main, this is Squad 3, what's the ETA on the gas company?"

Main: "Ten minutes out."

Ryan: "She could be dead by then." she sighs, shaking his head

Scott: "Hey, let's go get her."

Kelly: "Yeah? Mask up, we're going in" he nods "Hey, Casey, there's a woman inside. We're going in."

Matt: "Severide, do not enter. We're getting high readings here. This place will explode."

Kelly: "Negative, we're going in."

Matt: "LEL readings are high! Wait for the gas company!"

Kelly: "Ready?"

Scott: "Let's do this."

Kelly: "Tony, hit it" he nods, motioning for said man to open the door, the pair rushing inside as Tony shuts the door closed "We're in."

Matt: "We need to get into the basement and shut off the gas before Squad blows this place to hell."