Harry braced himself, waving his wand over Draco's body. "Revelio."

Draco closed his eyes with a big sigh of pain, waiting to be yelled at.

Harry gasped, dropping his wand in shock. "Oh my god...Draco." He dropped to his knees.

Draco broke down, tears falling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything before...I didn't want to worry you."

Harry started to cry, running his fingers over the wounds. "Who did this to you?!"

Draco's body was littered with purple and blue bruises, big cuts and open sores trailed down his neck and shoulders. "My Father felt the need to punish me due to leaving the last time and refusing to go with him at the fight."

Harry unbuttoned Draco's fancy dress shirt. "I don't understand Draco, what are these long slash marks? They look like..." he couldn't even say it, hoping it wasn't true.

Draco sobbed, pushing his face into Harry's hair. "I'm so sorry, there was nothing I could do."

Draco's shoulder was ripped to shreds with 3 big slash marks across it.

Sirius came up, standing in Harry's open door. "Seamus is fixed up, he's sleeping so he should wake up later." He walked in, stopping as he saw Draco. "Good lord Malfoy what happened?!"

Draco tensed up as Sirius came close.

Sirius covered his mouth in speechless horror. "I know these wounds anywhere." He pushed the remainder of the open dress shirt off.

Harry furrowed his brow. "Sirius you've seen this before?" He looked at Draco, surprised to see a guilty look on his face.

Sirius saw the wounds went lower. "Malfoy I hate to ask this, but can you take the pants off?"

Draco scoffed, looking absolutely scandalized. "I'm not getting half naked infront of you!"

Harry walked over. "Draco drop the pants." He said sternly.

Draco gave Harry a desperate look.

"Drop the pants!!!" Harry yelled.

Draco looked at Harry, a tear falling down his face. "Fine." He unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, standing to his feet. "Don't be angry with me...please." The pants dropped to the ground, revealing claw marks up and down his right thigh.

Harry closed his eyes with a tremble of his lip. "You said your Father did this." He swallowed the hot uncomfortable urge to cry, looking at the damage. "That was a lie wasn't it?"

Draco continued to silently sob, looking at Sirius. "You know who did this to me don't you?"

Sirius nodded slowly. "I am so sorry." He looked at the wounds all across Draco's body, concerned about a few things. "How deep do they go?"

Draco wiped the wetness from his face. "Some are only on the surface...others are through the muscle." He touched his shoulder.

"What exactly happened Draco???" Harry asked, coming closer to get a better look.

"When my Father took me back to the Manor he started screaming and kicking me down to the ground, standing over me." Draco began.