Chapter 11 {boyfriends}

—————————————————————————
                               •time skip•
•bendy's pov•
—————————————————————————

Since I moved I was able to gets a phone! My mum was much more stable on money now. Me and cuphead decided to exchange numbers so we could hang out more!

We made plans to meet up after school today so I was so exited to hear the bell ring, once school was over I walked up to cup, he said he invited Angel along and that kinda frustrated me. Angel is a amazing friend but I just want it to be me and cup today so I can get closer to him..

But I said nothing, we all went out for ice cream and stayed in the park till sunset.

Angel went to get more ice creams for us leaving me and cup alone to watch the sunset..

I looked at him smiling, he looked into my eyes and smiled, we stared at each other for a few seconds, I felt my face heating up when he put his hand on my cheek.. was this the moment?

He pulled my face closer to his and I closed my eyes as our lips met, we were kissing! I never wanted this moment to end till I heard a voice beside us.

-Angel: "Uh- am I interrupting something?" She snickered

Me and cup quickly pulled away from each other, our faces bright red, I could feel how hot my face was, I was boiling.

-Cup: "I- um-" he looked at me, he was as red as I was.

Angel giggled and handed us the ice creams

-Angel: "here lovebirds, here's your ice cream" she snickered before sitting back down next to cup.

Me and cup didn't mention what happened the rest of the time we were out, when it was time to go home I didn't mention it then either, I just said bye and sprinted home.

I ran through the door to see Boris and mum confused.

-Boris: "what's up bendy?"

-bendy: "you wont believe what just happened!"

-mum: "what happened dear?"

-bendy: "I just had.. MY FIRST KISS!"

-Boris: "REALLY?! WITH WHO?!"

-bendy: "CUP!"
—————————————————————————
•Cuphead's pov•
—————————————————————————

I got home after today, I can't believe I finally kissed bendy and he even kissed me back, I was smiling as I walked through the door.

-Mugs: "hey bro! How's your day been?"

-Cup: "good!"

I looked around to make sure my stepdad wasn't here.

-cup: "guess what!"

-Mug: "Ooo what?!"

-cup: "I kissed bendy!"

-mug: "IM SO HAPPY FOR YO-"

-cup: "keep your voice down, I don't want stepdad figuring out I'm bi.."

-stepdad: "what was that I just heard?.. your keeping secrets from me?" He snickered