Chapter 7 {crushing.}

—————————————————————————
                                •cups POV•
—————————————————————————
It was the end of the school day and I was waiting for bendy outside of the school, I was looking up at the sky when I heard a voice say my name, I looked behind me and it was bendy, I smiled at him and I looked up to see he was accompanied by angel, she was walking in my direction, I gulped.
—————————————————————————
                                •angel's POV•
—————————————————————————

Me and bendy were walking up to cuphead at the end of the day, I could see he was nervous to face me. After what he said to me. But I didn't care, before he could get a word out I ran up and hugged him, leaning my head underneath his neck, I felt tears roll down my cheek and then two strong arms wrap around me, pulling me more into the hug.

We were like that for like a minute before I pulled away and looked him in the face, he was crying to, but with a smile, I smiled back at him, we snickered and I wiped his tears away, I was so glad to be in cups arms again I completely forgot how mad I was with him, we were staring into each other's eyes and I knew he was thinking the same thing I was, until we heard a small snicker from behind us, oh shit, I forgot about bendy.

I quickly pulled away from cup as bendy and cup burst out laughing

-cuphead: "so- we cool now?" He said between laughs.

I stared laughing with him, I nodded and all three of us silently snickered while walking to the bus stop.
—————————————————————————
                                •bendy's POV•
—————————————————————————

Whilst we were walking to the bus stop I offered angel and cup to come back to my house with me, Angel declined as she had some work to do back at the casino to help out her dads, but cup agreed!

Once we were on the bus all three of us made small talk, we ended up arriving at angels stop and we said our goodbyes, I felt awkward about being left alone with cup, after what happened on the but this morning I could feel my face heating up. And after what Angel said to me in art.. I knew I must of been bright red when cup asked

-cuphead: "hey bends? Are you ok, your really red" he said, putting one hand on my forehead to feel my temperature, witch only made me heat up more

-cup: "fucking hell bendy your boiling. Are you sure your feeling ok?" He asked, worry in his voice

I nodded to him and made up a terrible excuse for being this flustered, he suspiciously raised an eyebrow at me, and thank the heavens above the bus stopped at our stop and we could get out and head to  my house, once we arrived I saw mum in the kitchen cooking dinner and Boris on the couch. Mum turned around to greet me when she saw cuphead.

-Mum: "hey bendy dear! Who's your friend here?" She smiled

-cup: "Hello mam! My names cuphead but you can call me cup!" He smiled back

-mum: "why hello cup! Make yourself at home dearest!" She turned to continue making dinner, me and cup went upstairs and to my room, we sat on the bed till cup spoke

-cup: "your mum is really nice!" He said with a smile

-bendy: "Yeah she's honestly the nicest person I know! What was your mum like?" I said smiling back at him, till I realised what I said, about cups mother.

I looked at cup to see his expression, he was looking down at his legs were he sat, I felt bad for bringing up his mother. He was obviously sensitive about his mum..

-cup: "well.. she was lovely, she would always know how to calm me down, she would make the best food, she was lovely to animals, she was honestly an Angel.." he said, not once looking up

I scooted over closer to him and he looked me in the eyes.

-bendy: "if you don't mind me asking.. what happened to her?" I asked, holding his hand in mine

He looked back at his legs and sighed.

-cup: "well.. me and mugs lost her in a fire accident, she got us out but didn't manage to save herself.. by the time help came.. we were to late."

I felt so bad for him I let out a quiet gasp. He lifted his head slightly and I could see he had been crying, tears were rolling down his cheeks and his eyes were slightly red.

I hugged him, cuddling myself into his chest, he leaned backwards onto the wall next to my bed, I didn't even realise I was sitting in his lap, we were just sat there hugging. I had my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat, it was slow and calming, I felt my eyelids becoming heavy and before I could fall asleep in cups arms I heard my bedroom door open.

-Boris: "Hey guys mum said dinners rea-" he stopped talking

I quickly shot up and looked at Boris, I was still sitting on top of cups lap. I was frozen, I could feel myself heating up again.

-Boris: "I- um- mum said dinners ready!" He said quickly before leaving, shutting the door behind him

I looked at cup and he looked at me, I was unconsciously sitting on top of cup and we were both red, with our eyes wide, I quickly got off him as I felt myself getting hard.

-bendy: "we- we should go eat" I said not making eye contact with him.

-cup: "yeah- but if you don't mind could I use the bathroom?" He asked, also not looking at me.

-bendy: "ofcorse, it's the first room on the left, near the window, come down when your ready" I faked a smile even though I was still bright red

-cup: "yeah- Um- thanks" he also smiled and walked down to the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs, still so embarrassed. My mum and Boris were looking at me, both snickering, I knew Boris had told mum about it and I tried to ignore what happened.
—————————————————————————
                                •no one's POV•
—————————————————————————

Cuphead had came down around 5 minutes later and they had a good meal, cuphead got along really well with bendy's mother and cup genuinely enjoyed the time there, by the time cup had went home for the night Boris and his mum sat him down in the living room to talk about what the fuck had happened upstairs.
—————————————————————————
                                •bendy's POV•
—————————————————————————

I knew what they had called me in here for, to talk about what had went on in my room with me and cups, I was so embarrassed but tried to hide it.

-mum: "so, I'm guessing you know why I've called you down here.."

-bendy: "is it about.. what Boris saw upstairs?.." I asked with a gulp and she nodded

-mum: "listen honey.. I'm not bothered if your gay, or if your into cup, he seems like a very nice boy and if you like him I completely approve! I just want to ask.. if you are gay?" She asked me with a smile

I hesitated for a second before I nodded

-bendy: "yes.. I am gay, well at least I think, and I'm almost positive I like cup.." I said facing away from mother.

It was silent for a moment before she hugged me, I was shocked for a moment until Boris joined in the hug

-mum: "thank you for telling us dear, I'm very proud of you" I felt my eyes become teary and I hugged them, I never felt happier.. I had came out.

And I have been accepted..

I had the best family ever.

(WOW 1307 WORDZZZ! Hope you enjoyed this chap! More will be coming soon and I'm planning on making this story more aggressive! Like fightwise and maybe some smut? It depends where this story is heading! Anyway have a good day/night loves! <33 )