Chapter 8 {bad news}

—————————————————————————
•cups POV•
—————————————————————————
I was sitting in my living room with angel and Mugs, they were talking while the only thing on my mind was what happened yesterday with bendy.

Why was I felling this way about him? Do I love him? No.. no I can't be gay! Can I? I could feel how red my face was but I just couldn't shake the thought off my mind.

When bendy was on top of me I knew at that moment. I had fallen for him. But at the same time I'm not gay! But why do I feel like this for bendy..

-Mugs: "hey angel, look at cup, he's all flustered! I wonder who's on his mind?" He said snickering

-Angel: "I think I know who TomatoHead is thinking about~!"

-Mugs: "Whooooo?!"

-Angel: "Have you been introduced to a certain demon yet~?"

-Mugs: "BENDY~?!"

I jumped at is name.

-Cup: "W-WHERE?"

Angel and mug looked at me then burst out laughing, they must of been talking about how flustered I was but I was to lost in though to notice.

-Mugs: "Oooo cup has a think for the little demon Aye?~" both him and angel continued to laugh

-Cup: "N-NO?!" I said with a shaky voice, they were onto me.

-Angel: "Oh come on cup! It's obvious! You get bright red when you talk to him or someone mentions him!"

-Mugs: "and when Boris and bendy came over the other day me and Boris went to the kitchen and when we came back you and him were all over each other on the couch!"

-Cup: "We w-were just- uh- we were" I was cut off by angel and mugs laughing again, they had caught me. They knew I was into bendy.
—————————————————————————
•bendy's POV•
—————————————————————————

It was a Friday, the weekend was ahead of me and I was exited to finally get home and collapse on my bed, I flopped down onto my bed and just lied there, breathing calmly as I stared at the ceiling. I must of drifted off by accident because the next thing I remember was Boris waking me up.

-Boris: "Did you seriously fall asleep?! You're not even in your pjs! Did you dream about your Prince Charming?" He snickered.

-bendy: "NO TEASING! And I didn't even have a dream, for some reason" I shrugged it off and followed Boris downstairs for some family time

Every Friday me, my mum and Boris have a movie night! It was one of my favourite things to do, I love spending time with my family!

I sat onto the couch and got underneath a blanket, I cuddled up in the blanked and one thought ran through my head.

"I wish cup was here with me.." I thought as my mum turned on the tv.
—————————————————————————
  •time skip•
•bendy's pov•
—————————————————————————

I could tell something was up with mum, and I think Boris could tell to, I leaned over and whispered into boris's ear.

-bendy: "hey Boris.. do you think somethings up with mum?"

-Boris: "yeah, she seems really upset and stressed"

I wanted to know what was wrong but I decided to wait till the film was over, but id find out soon enough.