Chapter 4 {confessions and apologies}

—————————————————————————
                                •mug's POV•
—————————————————————————

I hadn't seen cup since he got home, he usually comes into my room so ask about my day, but he was nowhere in sight, I hadn't even heard a nose come from his room, I felt the urge to go check on him, I felt the feeling something was wrong, and I was right.

I tried to open cup's door but to no use, something was blocking the door, I pushed with all my strength and it finally opened. When I peeked in I saw my brother on the floor, bleeding. "Oh no! Did stepdad do this to him?" I thought to myself, I bent down to see the damage on his head and it looked quite bad, he had a bleeding nose and a large crack on the side of his head. I ran over to the bathroom to grab some bandaids, I went back into his room and wrapped his head up, I wiped some of the blood from his nose to see the bleeding had stopped, I sighed in relief, he didn't deserve this. I felt so bad I wasn't there to help him.

I took him in my arms even though he was fairly heavy, I walked him over to his bed and gently lay him down, putting the blanket over him. I hope he wakes up soon. I hope he's ok..
—————————————————————————
                               •Bendy's POV•
—————————————————————————

I woke up in my bed, I had bandaids wrapped around my nose and the top of my head, I was in a lot of pain but I ignored it. I walked out my room and down the stairs, taking a glance at the clock, I had been out for ages, it was nearly midnight. I sighed and looked over into the living room, I saw Boris and mum watching TV, they looked quite stressed and I assumed they were worried about me getting beat up. Boris suddenly looked over and noticed me.

-Boris: "B-BENDY! YOUR UP" he yelled, causing mum to jump slightly and look over at me

-bendy: "y-yeah.. I'm awake" I said groaning

Boris and mum quickly got off the couch and came over to me, feeling my head and taking in my appearance

-Mum: "luckily you don't seem to be in terrible shape, you've got a cut on your head though, it's not to bad, it should head by itself over time" she said kissing my head, causing me to smile

-bendy: "thanks mum" I grinned and she smiled back

-mum: "of course sweetie, now go take some well deserved rest.." she said with a slight sigh of relief

I nodded and walked back up the stairs to my room, the entire time I was thinking about cup.. something felt odd about him, I know he beat me up and basically wants me dead for stealing his best friend away. But something tells me he's in a lot of pain, I could see it in his eyes when he pinned me onto that tree, this eyes were just filled with pain.

I shook the idea off my mind, im sure he's just some asshole jock who bullies kids for fun, I got in bed and the door to my room slowly opened, it was Boris.

-Boris: "hey bendy, can I ask you something?"

-bendy: "yeah sure? What's the issue?"

-Boris: "who was that guy? Who hurt you, I didn't see his face cause he had his hood up and was facing the other direction and walking away when I got close to you, do you know his name?"

I gulped for a second, the thought of cup doing all this out of pain filled my mind again, I don't know why I didn't tell Boris, but I lied.

-bendy: "oh.. no.. I don't know they guy, just some stranger who took his anger out on me."

Boris sighed

-Boris: "ok bendy.. we'll let me know if you find anything out."

I nodded and Boris left, I should of told Boris but I didn't, something just told me that under all that anger and fury, was a confused kid who's let himself go, I could tell.
—————————————————————————
•time skip•
                           •still bendy's POV•
—————————————————————————