Bonus Chapter

Lis woke up when Baby Elayne is crying..He immediately get up and approach Elayne's cunt and check her..

The baby stop crying as soon as she heard Lis voice, asking her why she is crying..
Baby Elayne raised her tiny arms to Lis, asking him to carry her..Lis smiled and immediately carry his baby..

"My Little Princess, Want daddy to carry you huh! Okay! What my little princess want,My little princess get!" Lis said then Elayne suddenly laugh..

Lis take Elayne on their bed and lay him there as he started to play with her,Jennie is still sleeping because it's 4 am in the morning..

While Elayne is lying on the bed,she tried to roll her body..she is reaching Jennie's shirt to hold on there and roll her body..Lis just let Elayne do it..

"Go on Baby,You can do it! Reach Mommy's shirt!" Lis encourage their baby..

A seconds later,Baby Elayne manage to do it..Lis praised their baby and kissed her head..

"Good job baby!" Lis said and Baby Elayne clapped her hands as well like praising her own self for doing a great job..She glanced at her still sleeping mother and reached Jennie's shirt again holding to it then tagging it..

Lis chuckled..
"Baby Let mommy sleep,We can play together.."

But Elayne keep on tagging Jennie's shirt,until jennie groaned..Elayne didn't stop..Jennie still not waking up and Elayne is starting to get upset because she pouted her lips..So Lis help Elayne to wake jennie..

"Babe,wake up! Our baby is getting upset now!" lis said..

Jennie groaned then Elayne cried.. That woke jennie up..She opened her eyes and looked down..She saw the crying Elayne while holding into her shirt..

"Stop crying now baby.. Mommy is already awake!" Lis said rubbing Elayne's back..Jennie was surprised to see that Elayne is on her stomach..

"Babe! It's too Early to lay our baby on her stomach..She just learned to hold her head steady!" Jennie said then carry Elayne..

Elayne stop crying and looked at her Mommy..

"No babe,She roll over her body on her own! I just watch her do it!" Lis replied.

Jennie looked at Elayne..
"Is daddy telling the truth baby?? Did you really do it by yourself??"

Baby Elayne smiled..

"Oh! Baby..Good job!" Jennie said then kissed Elayne's head..Elayne hold Jennie's face..

"When did she wake up babe??" Jennie asked..

"10 minutes ago babe!" Lis replied..

"I see..Maybe she wanted to play or must be hungry!" Jennie said.

"Then try to feed her babe,She is sucking her fingers see.." Lis replied..

"Okay babe!" Jennie answered then breastfeed Elayne..

"I will just go to the bathroom!" Lis said then stand up and Leave..

Elayne suddenly stop sucking when she heard Lis is leaving..

"Baby,Daddy is just going to use the toilet okay?? He will be back as soon as he's done!" Jennie said..and Baby Elayne continue to sucked Jennie's breast..

.

.

It's already 6am,Jennie manage to put Elayne back to sleep..Lis told jennie that he will go to a morning jog and Jennie agreed..So lis leave after Kissing Jennie on her lips..