Chapter 24

Jennie and Lis are having their date in one of the famous and expensive Restaurant in Seoul.. Famous celebrities and Rich people are the Regular customers of this restaurants.And also it's safe for them to eat in the place without paparazzi sneaking in to disturb their meals..

Lis and Jennie are enjoying their meal and moment together when Someone approach their table..

"Oh wow! What we got here! my Girlfriend and the dumb dog pursuer..Having a meal with you're dog eh? Babe! Why didn't you tell me you're going to tour the dog around" Hanbin said.. insulting Lis..then put his arm around Jennie's shoulder..

"Take you're arm's off me Hanbin!! I'm not you're girlfriend anymore!! And if there's a dog here.. It's you!!" Jennie replied..

"Oh! babe! I know that you're still angry for what you saw but that is misunderstanding! That girl is just nobody to me!" Hanbin answered..

"Whoever she is to you,I don't care anymore..I already made it clear to you before I leave that day,that we are done..So leave us alone! Go to you're
Whore girl.." Jennie snorted..then take hanbin's arm off her..

Hanbin put his arm back to Jennie's shoulder and jennie death glare hanbin..

"I said take you're arm off me!!" Jennie angrily said..

Lis put down his chopsticks..
"Didn't you heard what my girlfriend said? She said take you're filthy arm off her!"

Hanbin looked at Lis and smirked..
"And what if I don't?? Do you have a courage to swing you're fist to me now?! I bet you can't because You don't have a balls to do that!"

Lis suddenly stand up..

"Oh! Looks like you're ready to gave a go.. Acting brave huh..C'mon..Hit me infront of these people if you dare!" Hanbin challenge.. smirking..

Lis looked at Hanbin with his coldest gaze..

"You can't do it! Ha ha ha..I knew it.. You're still a weakling! Just like before!! Hey guys Listen up! This guy right here! Don't you know before he become a model he was a hundred pounds!! Not only that! He is also a ugly one..But Look at him now..Look at how Money works! The doctor did a good job!,and one more thing..He keeps on pursuing this lady beside me..This lady is my Girlfriend..And this Assuming guy claiming my girl as his girlfriend! Right babe?" Hanbin insulted Lis...Then tried to kissed jennie..

Jennie push Hanbin away and Lis punch Hanbin right straight to his face..Hanbin lips immediately bleed..People Gasped also Jennie..

Lis moved closer to Hanbin and collared him..Make him stand by grabbing hanbin up using his collar..Hanbin choked..He tried to take Lis hands away from him..but Lis is much stronger..

"If you tried to get near to jennie again! I'll make sure that it's not only my fist you will going to receive!! Mark my words HANBIN!!" lis said then released Hanbin's collar..

Lis then looked at Jennie and said
"Let's go babe.."

Jennie immediately cling her arm to Lis arm and Leave with Lis..

People started to murmur around..

Hanbin gritted his teeth,his face is flushed red because of embarrassment..He can't take how Lis hit him infront of the people..He immediately turn his body around and stop Lis from leaving..

He put his hand on Lis shoulder,Lis turn his head behind to looked at Hanbin and Hanbin immediately landed a blow..Lis got hit on his face.. Jennie gasped loud..Lis recovered and push Hanbin hard..