Chapter 28

Kai is on his condo when he received a call from his Manager..

"Hello Manager-nim"

"Hello kai,I have something to tell you!"

"What is it??"

"Ck cancelled the future project for you and Jennie.."

"What!! How can that be!! Why did CK canceled the project?!"

"They said they found a new male Model to do it.. Unfortunately the photo of you and Jennie will not going to come out in public!"

"Damn it!! I want to complaint them!! Can we sue them for what they did??"

"They are a big company Kai.. Besides..Maybe this is for what you did in the photoshoot.."

"Tsk.. I'm just helping the director to cover Jennie's lack of emotion that day..And this is what I got.. forget CK.. There's much bigger project for me in the future!"

"Okay!"

"Alright..I have something to do!"

"Okay Bye!"

Kai put down his phone and continue making out with his woman..

.

.

.

At adidas set..

Jennie and Lis are acing the Photoshoot video for Adidas.. Everything emotions and mood we're perfect..Every director's instructions, Jennie and Lis can perfectly perform it..

"Alright..Cut! Good job Lisander and Jennie.." the director said..

"Thank you Director!" Jennie and Lis replied..

"This is nice..We only did it with one take.. I'm looking forward for more projects with you two!" The director said..

"Me too!" The photographer added..

"We both feel they same director!" Lis replied..then wrapped his arm around Jennie's shoulder..

"May I asked if you two we're in a relationship??" The director asked..

"Yes Director.." Lis replied..

"That's explained why you two are so comfortable to each other..And you're chemistry is undeniable!" The director answered..

"Thank you Director!" Jennie said..

"You're welcome.." The director replied..

"Excuse us Director..We will just going to the dressing room!" Lis said then bowed his head..

"Okay..You two go ahead!" The director replied..

Lis and jennie leave Together..Their Managers followed them from behind..

.

.

.

"Jennie the CK's CEO's secretary send a message to me a while ago..She said that You're project for CK with Kai has been terminated.." Jennie's Manager said..

"Okay Unnie.." Jennie replied..

"What a waste!! That project is big..If only Kai didn't do such thing!" Jennie's Manager said.. disappointedly..