Chapter 17

"Babe,I think we should stop! I'm afraid,I won't be able to stop myself if we continue kissing!" Lis said..

Jennie nod her head as she giggles..

"Can we go to Paris Lili?? Since you already going back to Korea today! We can sneak and go there!" Jennie requested..

"Do you really want to go there??" Lis asked..

"Mhm.. Please Babe..I want to go there with you!" Jennie replied.. showing lis puppy eyes look..

"Hmmm..How can I say No to my girlfriend!" Lis answered..then smile..

Jennie smiled widely then happily hugged Lis..

"Thank you Babe!" Jennie said..

"You're welcome Babe..I will inform V about our plan okay??" Lis replied..

"Okay!" Jennie answered..

Lis take out his phone and Call V..

"Hello V"

"Hello Lis..Why do you have to call me,when you can just come to my room instead??"

"I can't leave my room,so I called you..I just want to say that I won't be coming with you back to Seoul!"

"Babe put it on speaker!" Jennie mouthed..Lis followed what jennie said.

"Huh?! What?! Why?? Are you going somewhere with someone??"

"Oh yeah.. that's right.."

"Oh wow! So who's that chick?? Is she beautiful and hot?! Cause if it is..then I will cover you up!"

"She i---

"What was that V?! Come again??" Jennie meddle in..

Taeyung eyes widened..

"Hey! Is that jennie??"

"Yeah!" Lis replied while chuckling..

"Yah! Jennieyah what are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in Seoul..Hey wait..Did you just flight for 11 hours just to see Lis?!"

"Yeah..Why? Is there a problem with that??" Jennie asked..

"No! Nothing.. I'm just surprised..So you two are already..You know..Lovers??"

"Mhm!" Lis answered..

"Alright..That's awesome.. Finally! Hey Lis..behave now..Jennie is like amazon princess.."

"What was that Taeyung?! Do you have something against me?!"

"Ha ha ha.. I'm just kidding Jen..By the way where do you two planning to go??"

"In Paris!" Lis answered..

"Oh! Lovers in Paris! Cool!"

"You envious! I know you are! Asked Jk to come..So that we can have double date!" Jennie said..

Taeyung gasped.

"Oh! You already knew about that too..I guessed Lis can't hide anything from you huh!"

"Of course..I will beat him if he would!"

"See! Cousin..I told you Jennie is Amazon princess.."