Chapter 14

(Warning ⚠️ Sexual assault ahead!)

The shooting for Bvlgari was successful..Lis and Taeyung already at their hotel rooms..They are free to do whatever they want now that the shooting was already done..

Lis is lying on his hotel room when someone knocked on his door..Lis stand up and open the door..

"lis..Let's go out!" Taeyung said..

Lis let Taeyung in..

"Where to??" Lis asked..

"Let's visit their nightclub's here.. Taeyung replied..

"Oh! Okay..Let me just get my jacket!" Lis answered..

"Okay! I'll wait you here!" Taeyung said..Lis go to his room and get his jacket, cellphone and wallet..

"Let's go!" Lis said..

Taeyung stand up and then they both get out Lis room..

.

.

Taeyung contacted a cab a while ago when Lis is getting his jacket..So as soon as Taeyung and Lis are already outside the hotel..The cab is already there waiting for them..Lis and Taeyung get into the car and Taeyung told the driver where is there destination..The driver immediately drive away..

Lis phone light up,Lis checked his message.. It's from his Mom saying to lis to check his viral video on the internet..

Upon reading his mother's message,Lis immediately log in into the internet and watch the video..

Lis sighed deeply..

"Wae??" Taeyung asked..

Lis show Taeyung the video..

"Oh! Ignore that Lis...Media people are just like that! It's better to ignore that Issues,It will eventually stop sooner or later.." Taeyung advice..

"Okay!" Lis answered..

"By the way Lis.. How are you and Krystal??" V asked..

"We're friends!" Lis replied..

"Friends don't make out!" V said.. teasingly smiled..

Lis chuckled..
"You knew who I loved V.. It's always her"

"Hmm..Why don't you court her Lis..I heard..Hanbin and Jennie already broke up!" V said..

"Yeah..Jennie told me.." lis replied..

"Court jennie Lis.. It's time for you two to be together!" V answered..

"I will..If she is ready to enter into relationship again!" Lis said..

"That's good..Goodluck cousin!" V replied..

"Thanks Cousin.." Lis answered..

"If you need my help,just gave me a call!" V said..

"No worries Cousin..I got this..I need to do it on my own!" Lis replied..

"Alright.. Don't forget to tell me if you and jennie are already together okay??" V said..

"Of course.." Lis replied..

"Sir..We are already here!" The driver said..

Taeyung gave the driver dollar bills then the two of them exit the car..

.

.